• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xXx-SePtEmBeR-dAiLy-ChIt-ChAt-xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2007
    At least PC's sort of working again now... It would be more than fantastic if it let me in to my other account though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi guys! OMG, I am sooo happy PC is back! *jumps up and down* Man...I been to other forums, but when I was in them...I been thinking about PC.

I sure missed this place.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, but it seems they are back now. I noticed the Member Fancubs. It was only about five fan clubs there, but now they are back. And I think everything is back.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is what I thought too. I was like...omg...what happened to all of the clubs?! =O

And I was thinking...everyone isn't going to be to happy when they found out thier club was missing.

But now, no one needs to worry. They are back. ^__^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Question time! Are all the skins working properly for everyone now?

Also, we're on the backup from September 4th again, so...that's why no posts from yesterday are here. :O

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah, we're not sure what's up with PokeGeneric. It doesn't like us anymore, it seems. But the others should be working okay now. Better than a few minutes ago, anyway. XD;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The PokeRevoultion skin works now. Before it wasn't. And I think everything else is back in place. There are other things are still missing, but they will be back in time.

*kisses the ground of PC* It is great to have this fourm back!

Cherrim

Years
    Someone likes PokeGeneric? oo; Um, wow. I never liked the colours in it so I only ever see it when I venture into PPN's forum. XD;

But I do wanna go through and remove a bunch of skins. We have waaaay too many. Doubt Jake'd ever agree to it though since most of them are his. @_@

Cherrim

Years
    Nah, just cropped an image I had in my Death Note folder and added a border.

Which community though? *has finished the Death Note manga and now wants Death Note icons* :X

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The one I linked to you on MSN when I said L is mine.

He still is. *points to sig*

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm using the FG's The Forgotten skin, it's working fine.

I don't really like the PokeGeneric skin XP Not my type.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back