• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters
    Years
    hey guys comwiz here and i want to introduce our new team member Groudonking (mike) please give him a warm welcome every one
    and btw we got items and all sorts of other stuff so just pm me or mike and we will tell u if we got that item i will be posting a inv post soon so just ask

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    tmoney, this isn't a general trade thread. If you're looking for a pcp, post that in the Quick Trades Thread. Otherwise, please direct your requests solely to either me or comwiz. Thanks ^_^

Anyways..

I'm going to be gone at camp ALL week. It's a camp I've been going to for... this is my 7th year. ^_^ I've been a camper for 4, and this will be my 3rd year as a Counselor. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll have WiFi or cell phone service. The WiFi is HIGHLY doubtful, but the service is actually more likely. Soo I won't be able to get on PC for the entire week. I'm getting back Friday afternoon. But just think of how many new Pokemon you're going to see! I've got an entire week of basically no life to gather Shinies, Level 100s, etc. for you. So expect that influx of Pokemon around Friday or Saturday most likely. While I'm gone, please direct all your requests at comwiz08. He will take care of things for you. However, he will not have the Pokemon listed in the thread. He has any item you could ever want, though, and you can ask him what Pokes he has. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. Keep the thread bumped for me! Loyal supporters will be rewarded!!

Last edited:
    Years
    tmoney, this isn't a general trade thread. If you're looking for a pcp, post that in the Quick Trades Thread. Otherwise, please direct your requests solely to either me or comwiz. Thanks ^_^

Anyways..

I'm going to be gone at camp ALL week. It's a camp I've been going to for... this is my 7th year. ^_^ I've been a camper for 4, and this will be my 3rd year as a Counselor. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll have WiFi or cell phone service. The WiFi is HIGHLY doubtful, but the service is actually more likely. Soo I won't be able to get on PC for the entire week. I'm getting back Friday afternoon. But just think of how many new Pokemon you're going to see! I've got an entire week of basically no life to gather Shinies, Level 100s, etc. for you. So expect that influx of Pokemon around Friday or Saturday most likely. While I'm gone, please direct all your requests at comwiz08. He will take care of things for you. However, he will not have the Pokemon listed in the thread. He has any item you could ever want, though, and you can ask him what Pokes he has. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. Keep the thread bumped for me! Loyal supporters will be rewarded!!
    yep u can get me through anyof my ims or pm or vm k and i will be keeping track of the bumps SUpporters nice things will come for u guys

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Dookie! I finnaly get through and the thread creator has to go to camp! Will you save the Lv 22 Shiny Houndour for me? (We were gonna trade but my internet provider was being garbage and wouldn't let my on pokecommunity.com) Many thanks

Years
    Dookie! I finnaly get through and the thread creator has to go to camp! Will you save the Lv 22 Shiny Houndour for me? (We were gonna trade but my internet provider was being garbage and wouldn't let my on pokecommunity.com) Many thanks

let me check i think i might have that one im the co thread owner
    chris
    EDIT: yea i caught a lvl 27 one is that ok aswell

Last edited:
    Years
    inv update new almos darkrai shiny bronzers items 40 + of all shards 20 + of all fossles and many more items just ask

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    IVs on the Togepi?

Level 50 Male Shiny Togepi
    ID: 57181
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Serene Grace
    PokeRus?: Your Choice

Years
    hey guys theres going to be some EPIC changes to the thread so keep bumping rating, refering, and supporting the thread ^_^
    btw im starting bump contest for every time we get a bump that person will get a free master ball or random item they get to choose which one they want so start bumping ^_^
    chris (comwiz08)

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    hey. still interested in that palkia if you still have it. pm me if you have it or not. and i'll be gone for two weeks starting friday (i'll be in japan :D) so i'll be able to trade when i get back, but i may be able to PM while i'm there. thanks!! please pass this on to yomama for me.

bump bump bump it up!!!! woot woot!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    bump trying to keep the thread alive ...............................................................
    thanks tell me when ur online so u can get ur prize

hey. still interested in that palkia if you still have it. pm me if you have it or not. and i'll be gone for two weeks starting friday (i'll be in japan :D) so i'll be able to trade when i get back, but i may be able to PM while i'm there. thanks!! please pass this on to yomama for me.

bump bump bump it up!!!! woot woot!!!
    ok bump recorded

I am interested in the Charmander is it UT?
    Yes it is
    BUMP for my best buddy!!!! :D
    thank you :)

Back