• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters
    Years
    pokerus service

i can give you a lv. 1 bulbasaur and a lv. 1 feebas if you give my pokemon pokerus. post a specific nature if you want. my friend code is 5198 8707 8923. thanx! :)

oh yeah, can you tell me when you can do this exchange? please do as soon as possible! bye

Last edited:
    Years
    ill trade you something for like a magickarp with PKRS it doesnt have to be special or anything
    sure just tell me when u want to trade

i can give you a lv. 1 bulbasaur and a lv. 1 feebas if you give my pokemon pokerus. post a specific nature if you want. my friend code is 5198 8707 8923. thanx! :)

oh yeah, can you tell me when you can do this exchange? please do as soon as possible! bye
    i can do when ever ur ready and

Can you run those IVs please?
    im getting to it so dont worry

Years
    im ready

im ready but dont know where to go- never traded before :( can you help? for the help ill give you a pichu with volt tackle :)

Last edited:
    Years
    im board so im going to have a giveaway all u have to do is creatively bump this thread and there a extra special gift for the first person on each page k
    comwiz out

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    *yawn* *stretch* *zombie mode*

Hey guys. Ugh I'm so tired. I hate little kids. XD Anyways, I do appreciate all of the people that have been bumping this thread. I'm so tired.. I'm probably going to end up taking a nap soon. lol But just to let you know, I have gotten about 20 more legendaries than I had before. Sadly I forgot that it was shinies that had the most votes in the poll. Sooo I'm going to look for some shinies today. I'm also going to make a HUGE design change to the thread. It seems kinda blah to me right now. So keep checking back guys. If you have a suggestion for the design just tell me. Also, if you've PMed me of VMed me and you haven't gotten a reply, I'm working on that now. Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back. :D

Oh btw I'll be messing around with the design before I add anything to the thread. :D

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    Thanks tons for that tmoney :D

Everyone, I just changed the first part of the table of contents (the link to the Level 100 Pokemon). Please tell me what you think of this new design. When clicked, it collapses down and reveals icons of each Pokemon in that section. Also, I'm in dire need of these Pokemon for my Pokedex (for GTS reasons): Mew, Lugia, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Deoxys, Latios, Latias, Regigigas, and Shaymin. Anyone that can help me with that (just a quick trade then trade back) will be GREATLY appreciated.

Back