• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    Hey ^_^ Thanks for helping me with the Pokemon earlier. Are you able to do the rest any time soon? :D Still need Lugia and Shaymin. :) I think that's it..

This is a note to everyone - I won't be doing anything else with the thread right now. I'll be completing it tomorrow. I'll also be posting a list of Pokemon I need to complete my Pokedex tomorrow. You will be rewarded for your help. And one huge thing. You shouldn't expect it any time soon, but stocki 09 and I are going to start working on a website. It will be like an interactive GTS. You will be able to post Pokemon you are offering, as well as Pokemon you are looking for. There aren't many details right now, however. There will also be a GTS tracking tool. I have the ability to do all the PHP and mySQL myself, but it's great having help. If you are fluent in PHP in relation to SQL, please shoot me a PM. There may be a money making opportunity as well if the site does become popular. It's an idea that has great potential. I'll have many more details tomorrow.. I'm going to brainstorm tonight. I'll probably be off and on PC until about 10:30PM EST or so to check for PMs and replies to this thread. So if you want shoot me a PM. I'll also be in the wifi room around 11PM EST tonight until like 2 or 3. (I'm staying up to watch Bleach. I LOVE that show. Along with a few other animes that are re-runs but I still love) If you just wanna talk or something then get on there around that time and make sure I have your fc. If you want the inside scoop on the new site, then just talk to me on there. If you're wanting a Pokemon after 10:30 (I have to be off the computer then) then get on and tell me. We can work something out. I'll also gladly take any suggestions for the site. Keep in mind that when this site is finally made and completed, this thread will be migrated to it. It is planned to be completed before HeartGold and SoulSilver are released, btw. ^_~ Thanks everyone!

yomamathecableguy

Years
    lol you will you will. just for everyone's information, I'm mainly trying to complete my Pokedex so I can search for more Pokes on the GTS. That's where I've been getting a good bit of my Pokes, including most of the legendaries. Oh tmoney, mind lending me a Regigigas so I can get the other regis? :D

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Hello, I'd like a Pokemon with the Pokerus infection and a power bracer. Comwiz sent me, and I'm offering Rotom or Infernape. Is this acceptable?

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Thank you so much! I want a Gyarados infected. When can we do the trade?

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Awesome! So, what exactly is happening? Who do I trade it to? And I added both of you.

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Alright comwiz will trade you the power bracer for a filler. Then you will trade me the Gyarados. I will infect it, and then come back and trade it to you for the Rotom. ^_^ Sound good?

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Thanks, Comwiz! I really appreciate this.

Last edited:
    Back