• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
  • thank you as well man :D

everyone, this thread will be updated tons today.. i've got to go do something real quick, then i'll be right back to add more stuff! :) i'm also going to start trying to get better at pokeradar chaining (comwiz keeps beating my ass in our shiny hunts XDD) so we can bring you even more new shiny pokemon EVERY DAY!!! keep checking back throughout the day for new additions.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • YOMAMA!!
    Hey man. I've come to claim my heart scale. Also, I need a macho brace, I accidentally traded mine off to someone o.O. And one last thing, I'd like to know your method of EV training. 1-2 hours is good timing. How do you do it? You can PM me with details.

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • haha alright man ^_^ just tell me when you can be on. can we do it around 3:30 EST? :D

I've only got one macho brace and i'z be using it :( If you can wait until around... 7 or so EST I can have one for you :)

Hmmm I guess I can let you know ^_~ There's really nothing to it. I use a combination of PokeRus and Power Items to get 10 EVs per Pokemon when normally I'd get 1. At a rate of about 2 minutes per Pokemon (that's slow, but even with a slow time the total time is improved drastically), I would need to defeat 51 Pokemon total, so that would be 102 minutes. That's less than 2 hours, and that's a very slow time. Now on an average of about 30 seconds per Pokemon (which is more realistic), it would take 25.5 minutes. ;)

Chibaymega12

Years
  • haha alright man ^_^ just tell me when you can be on. can we do it around 3:30 EST? :D

I've only got one macho brace and i'z be using it :( If you can wait until around... 7 or so EST I can have one for you :)

Hmmm I guess I can let you know ^_~ There's really nothing to it. I use a combination of PokeRus and Power Items to get 10 EVs per Pokemon when normally I'd get 1. At a rate of about 2 minutes per Pokemon (that's slow, but even with a slow time the total time is improved drastically), I would need to defeat 51 Pokemon total, so that would be 102 minutes. That's less than 2 hours, and that's a very slow time. Now on an average of about 30 seconds per Pokemon (which is more realistic), it would take 25.5 minutes. ;)

So you use macho brace and pokerus, that would only be, 4 wouldn't? Pardon my ignorance, I've only EV'd a few pokemon in my days, so I'm fairly new and still trying to figure out the most efficient ways of doing it.

and sure, I'll just wait until you have the macho brace. Just PM me when you're ready.

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • lol no no no I don't use Macho Brace very often. Let me explain real quick..

I'll use Magikarp as an example.

When you defeat a Magikarp, you get +1 Speed EV. You know that if your Pokemon has PokeRus, the EVs are doubled. So a PokeRus infected Pokemon would get +2 Speed EVs from a Magikarp. Now what happens when we add items? Macho Braces are very innefficient compared to the Power Items (Power Band, Power Anklet, etc.). Macho Brace doubles the EVs you get from a Pokemon. So you would get +2 Speed EVs from the Magikarp, and with PokeRus, you'd get +4. However, Power Items add 4 EVs to the original EVs that you would get. So by holding a Power Anklet, your Pokemon would get +5 Speed EVs from defeating a Magikarp. Buuutttt, what if your Pokemon has PokeRus? That doubles the 5. You now get +10 Speed EVs from one simple level 5 Magikarp that you caught with your Old Rod. ^_~

Whew. That took longer than expected to type. XD

I just recently discovered this method, so there will be dozens of EV'd pokes flocking to the EV'd Pokemon section of the thread ^_~

Last edited:

Chibaymega12

Years
  • lol no no no I don't use Macho Brace very often. Let me explain real quick..

I'll use Magikarp as an example.

When you defeat a Magikarp, you get +1 Speed EV. You know that if your Pokemon has PokeRus, the EVs are doubled. So a PokeRus infected Pokemon would get +2 Speed EVs from a Magikarp. Now what happens when we add items? Macho Braces are very innefficient compared to the Power Items (Power Band, Power Anklet, etc.). Macho Brace doubles the EVs you get from a Pokemon. So you would get +2 Speed EVs from the Magikarp, and with PokeRus, you'd get +4. However, Power Items add 4 EVs to the original EVs that you would get. So by holding a Power Anklet, your Pokemon would get +5 Speed EVs from defeating a Magikarp. Buuutttt, what if your Pokemon has PokeRus? That doubles the 5. You now get +10 Speed EVs from one simple level 5 Magikarp that you caught with your Old Rod. ^_~

Whew. That took longer than expected to type. XD

I just recently discovered this method, so there will be dozens of EV'd pokes flocking to the EV'd Pokemon section of the thread ^_~

Oh!!! I've got you now. I was mistaken and I thought that the power items double your EV's just like the macho brace. I don't need a macho brace then, what I need are the power items... Because I'm too lazy to do the battle tower crap to get them... hook me up? lol

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • haha of course man ^_^ but i've only got 1 of each of those as well. i'll have to get some more for you tonight :D what could you trade me? ^_~

it just took me 10 minutes to fully ev train a luxray in Speed ;)

Last edited:

Chibaymega12

Years
  • haha of course man ^_^ but i've only got 1 of each of those as well. i'll have to get some more for you tonight :D what could you trade me? ^_~

it just took me 10 minutes to fully ev train a luxray in Speed ;)

Well, I'll just list off items and pokemon I'd be willing to trade:
    Skull Fossil, Rare Bone, Star Piece, Dome Fossil, Toxic Plate, Draco Plate, Insect Plate, Moon Stone x2, Leaf Stone x5, Thunderstone, Lucky Egg, Splash Plate, Earth Plate, Water Stone x6, Sun Stone x2, Green shard, Zap Plate, Lagging Tail, Odd Incense, Iron Ball, Dread Plate x2, Fire Stone x2, Iron Plate, Fist Plate, Mind Plate x2.
    I have two extra Regices that I really don't need, haha, an extra Mesprit. Anything catch your eye, or shall I list more?

Chibaymega12

Years
  • I'm Central time... so that would either be 10 or 12 o'clock my time... hm... dunno which... But yeah, either way, I can be here.

Years
  • YOMAMA!!
    Hey man. I've come to claim my heart scale. Also, I need a macho brace, I accidentally traded mine off to someone o.O. And one last thing, I'd like to know your method of EV training. 1-2 hours is good timing. How do you do it? You can PM me with details.
    hey ill handel ur power items and give out your heart scale to u cause im the item guy lol
    rock on ,comwiz08

Last edited:
    Back