• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    uhhhhhh i cant think of any right now you have a lot covered maybe a pkmn contest service to max out pkmn sheen or whats its called (havent done a contest sinceruby) and get it a master ribbon from a contest or something

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
  • I'm interested in your LV 22 Shiny Houndour. Please see my thread to see what I have for trade. (Link in Siggy)

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • yougurt - Hmm.. alright man ^_^

Jack_Atlas - I'm interested in your normal Latias if you're willing to trade that :D If not then the Heatran is preferred but any legendary will do. lol I'm also interested in your Shiny Typhlosion btw. ^_^

Jack_Atlas

Years
  • Jack_Atlas - I'm interested in your normal Latias if you're willing to trade that :D If not then the Heatran is preferred but any legendary will do. lol I'm also interested in your Shiny Typhlosion btw. ^_^

I would gladly hand of Latias. Uhm, Gimme 5 minutes and I'll pick another PKMN from your thread for my Shiny Typhlosion.
    How about a Unfossilised Kabuto? It's so hard to find those....

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • Sounds good :D So..

Shiny Houndour <--> Latias
    Kabuto <--> Shiny Typhlosion

Can you be in wifi room at about 11PM EST (2 hours 45 minutes from now)? If not I can try and do it in the next few minutes.

Jack_Atlas

Years
  • Uh, I'll try... That's like, 9 o clock here.... If you could do it now that would be preferred. Add my Platinum FC (In Siggy)

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • Awesome! See ya there :D

btw everyone, vote in the poll!!! i'm looking for shinies right now, and i've actually already found a few, plus i've found a GREAT source of shinies on PC as well. you'll see a large influx of shinies very soon. :)

Oh some quick personal goals for you guys so you can know what to expect soon. Just some goals I'm trying to reach soon :D

EV'd Pokes: 25
    Level 100: 50
    Shiny: 200
    Legendaries: 30
    Foreign: 50
    Eggs: 25 (different kinds)

Last edited:

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    hey. can i get that ekans now? and i have some shinies you might be interested in... i.e. legendaries... :P

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    hey. i think for the suicune, ill take a shiny palkia if you have one. and we can work out a deal for the others later

Jack_Atlas

Years
  • yomama-sorry, I can't make it on tonight, due to technical difficulties *I will murder my telephone company for cutting off my internet and making me come to the public library!!!* Perhaps we can try tomorow? I have a friend who's got wifi...

Years
  • hey its comwiz and brandon is takeing the day off for the holiday so im covering for him today
    btw we might have another on the spot give away for the 4 of july and to celerbate that PC is back up
    happy 4th of july everyone
    chris (comwiz08)
    BTW we got all tms items things just havent been updated he was going to add all of the other stuff on the 3rd but the downtime caused it to be delayed

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • geez PC really needs to stop going down. lol anyways, yeah i was gone for most of today anyways with my girlfriend Kasey. we went to the mall and watched Year One (amazing movie. it's SO perverted XD), then we also did fireworks and such. Twas fun ^_^ As Chris said, I was going to epicly update the thread, but the servers were down T.T And I won't be able to add anything tonight.. or tomorrow.. or the rest of the week.. I'll be at camp from Sunday (tomorrow) to Friday. But I'll have my DS with me for my down time, and I'll continuously be catching things to add to the thread as soon as I get back. (or the next day cause I'll be extremely worn out. I'm a counselor at teh camp) I will have my newly activated cell phone however. I'll possibly have WiFi, but there's not a very good chance of that. So basically, if you want my number (so you can text me suggestions, requests, or just to say hi) PM me. I'm not putting my cell number on a thread with like 3,000 views and growing. lol I may not even have service at camp, but I'm not sure. Just PM me for the number :D Of course I'll need your number as well so I'll know who's texting me saying they want a Shiny Larvitar. XDD Also, just to see if you're actually reading this, there is a special giveaway as Chris stated, to celebrate the 4th of July and PC's "Revival". If you have noticed this part of the post, you will get a FREE TM of your choice. Just PM comwiz08 (Chris). :D

Back