• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your FAV 4th Gen Legendary

What Legendary do you like that is 4th Gen?

• Dialga

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Palkia

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Giratina

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • Azelf

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Uxie

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Heatran

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 23 6.7%
  • Phione (Not really...)

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 62 18.2%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 46 13.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    In my conjecture, Regigigas is a pretty fascinating pokémon. It's the leader of the three Regi's and to me, I would think it's the best one out of the trio. Regigigas's ability to communicate via Telepathy was overwhelming. Slow Start was a pretty good ability seeing as it would be fair to do that as Regigigas has high stats in Attack. Regigigas's pokédex entry states that there is a legend that tells us that Regigigas has towed through continents with ropes. I thought that was a rather cool legend, and to me it's really amusing in a good way.

I watched my friend try to catch it. He gave up shortly after. I saw the Regigigas use some pretty awesome moves in the process, but I wasn't surprised to see Superpower

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 15, 2009
    I have no clue why, I just love shaymin. I always try and find a way to obtain one from someone who already has one.

soramararu

Warrior of the Sky
    Years
    I would have to say Giratina. I liked how he changed form with the griseous orb and how he looks in the game. He is my favorite mixture of types, dragon and ghost. Dragon being my first favorite, however, fire is my number one fav.

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
    Dialga is the best, its proven its the strongest between it, Palkia and Giratina!

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Since my last pick, I would change my pick into Palkia because it's the best legendary Pokemon I have since I don't have Arceus or the others.

TeirusuFX

-ω-
    Years
    I don't like any of the legends in the 4th Gen.

But the one I don't dislike the most has to be Shaymin.

As much as I think Shaymin's Sky Forme looks like a huge rip-off of Bambi, they actually ripped him off pretty well.

shadowbmz

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Tie between Drakrai, Regigigas , and Giratina but if it was one of them .. Drakrai
    lol rnstyip we have the same icon :P

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Not sure why, but Palkia is my fave. I guess I just like it's looks. That and I'm not particularly keen on many of the others.

Back