• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Month

Your Favorite Month.

• January

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • February

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • April

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • May

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • June

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • July

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • August

• September

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • October

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • November

• Remember December before a new year~

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Mine's September because it's the beginning of autumn; autumn is my favorite season. <3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • June definitely. School ends, my birthday is early in the month, and the weather is absolutely perfect. June ftw. =)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • August, all my exams out the way and I can enjoy 6 weeks of no homework and just concentrate on making money.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    October.

It's my birth month, but that's not really why I like it.

I've always really loved Halloween. xD

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • JULY AND AUGUST, WHO DOESN'T LOVE SUMMER?
    *raises hand*

I hate Summer, it's rediculously (sp?) hot here at that time and don't get me started on all the flies that fly around that time. And moquitoes, OH GOD THE MOSQUITOES.
    No school is nice though. But it still seems like a waste of time for me, since I don't do pretty much anything in Summer, except for ranting about the heat.

Anyway, my favourite month is January. My birthday's on the 23rd, it's not hot and is probably the only month when it snows here. I love snow. :3

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    90% of voters voted for the month they have their birthday in @~@.

I don't like December for reasons I have expressed somewhere before, but I am not willing to express them again.

Maybe it should be May. Because all my family celebrates something there. Mothers day, my dad's birthday, and my birthday.

My pet monkey has his in January, so I don't see him as my brother.

I also like September because it is the month Mexico gained independence.

January for the Super Bowl. Or maybe July for being the month that holds the FIFA world cup finals...

I can't make up my mind!! @~@~@~@

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    well december for me, because it's christmas and a long vacation!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    I love March because it's gonna be summer again! Summer Vacations are just perfect for students like me! ;)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I have 2...but the voting poll says only one so I picked December!! :D I <3 Xmas! :) If I could pick 2 the second one would be July my birthday month :D

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • I'm gonna have to go with June. My birthday's in June, and it's not insanely cold in June like it is now, and it's SUNNY :D But if you asked me in the middle of summer, I would probably say December xD

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • I love summer, but even more so I love spring. I had a hard time choosing between March, the beginning of spring and also the month I was born in, and May, the end of spring. I ended up choosing May, because I just love the warm weather!

Also, it's always suprisingly and depressingly cold in March here. Sometimes it even snows... But I still always look forward to March.

Back