• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My first actual console was a SEGA Genesis from my cousin that I had for a year or so before I got my Playstation 2, which I still have actually. My first hand-held console was my Gameboy Color, which I'm pretty sure I sold to GameStop years ago when I got my Gameboy Advanced.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I have no idea what my first console played was, but the first one I ever owned was a Gameboy Colour. And if portables don't work, an N64. :( My parents didn't believe in gaming for years and even the GBC was a huge surprise. They only bought us an N64 because they eventually broke down after renting it once a month for nearly a year and realized it'd be cheaper to just buy it. XD

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • My first console that I owned was my GameBoy Color. This doesn't include my brother's various consoles that we shared, i.e. the SNES, the PS1, the N64, etc. In fact, the only console that is strictly my own to this day are my GBAs and my DS.

Years
  • Right, let's age myself here: A Commodore 64, that my parents had, that I played on when I was about 3. Then we had an Atari of some kind, and then got a NES when I was 4 or 5.

First handheld console was the original GameBoy.

The first one from here who actually had an Atari! Respect for you! That was some good ol' thing. Where are those times, when people respected the real classics...

Your first console?

Your first console?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I was given a Nintendo 64 for Christmas and it came with Mortal Combat. I've only owned three different systems. The other two were Game Boy Advance and Gamecube.

phoenix7890

Cereal Killer
    Years
  • i wasnt big into games, but my first game system was a ps1 and a game boy advance... and i got those when i was like...3 or 4... i still have the game boy tho :)

Years
  • my first console back in '96 was a SNES, with a Super Mario All-stars - Super Mario World cart, a tetris/Dr Mario game and a Speedy Gonzales game which played a lot like Sonic the Hedgehog. the earliest videogame i remember playing is Super Mario Bros on the NES.

Years
  • The first game console I ever owned was a silver Nintendo DS. Y'know, the really old kind that has small screens, a slot for GBA games, and no camera. I got it for Christmas along with Nintendogs back when the DS was considered the newest console around.
    To this very day, it was my best Christmas present ever. ♥

The English Kiwi

Ideapreneur
    Years
  • My first console was the original GameBoy, I got given it by my friend when he got a colour and it came with one of his copies of Pokemon Red, so I suppose that was what got me into Pokemon in the first place lol

-TEK-

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • First played would probably be NES, first owned would be SNES :D

First handheld played was... probably GBC, first owned was a red GBA SP, which I still have to this day! ...even though it's in terrible condition ;D

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Super Nintendo, oh man memories.

I used to play some Power Rangers game, Super Mario World and I used to watch my older brother play Secret of Mana.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Mine was a Game Boy Pocket :D I loved it so much! My friend (who is kinda like a big sister to me) Gave it to me when I was somthing like 5, 6 or 7. She gave a her Pokemon Yellow version and a Mario game as well :)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • My first console was a purple coloured see-through GBC, which I got a month before I became 12. :> I still have it. 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back