• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My first was a GameCube, but I used to play SNES from a very young age with my best friend at that time, everyday I think xP

Oh and I got the purple GBC at the age of 6, the clear one lol, but I'm not sure if that counts as a console.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I honestly don't remember if I owned a NES. I do remember playing it a lot in my childhood, but I don't think I ever owned one. I do however remember getting my SNES, which was probably like 16-17 years ago. Damn, it's been awhile. :laugh: Surprisingly despite all the crayon markings on it, it still works perfectly.

Last edited:

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Sega Genesis ftw!!!! xD I remember getting a Sega Genesis, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, and some weird (But fun) Pac Man game for my 4th Birthday :p

The next year I got a GBC w/ Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Pinball, and some weird Toy Story game xD And I got an N64 for Christmas w/ Rampage! Also my Grandma did a summer daycare so I got an SNES w/ Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island ^_^

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

My first console.

And then later my cousin's bought a SNES and always bought it to our house, so it was kinda like ours as well.

Ayselipera

Well the first console that the whole family had would have to be a Nintendo 64. I used to play Zelda the most on it. Along with a duck hunt game that came with guns for shooting.

The first console that was truly mine was a Game Boy Color. It was the special edition silver one with a Pikachu and Pichu on it. I still have it actually. Of course I played Pokemon on it the most, but I also carried over Zelda and a little bit of Mario.

Years
  • First console ever played or owned? Well, my very first console I ever laid eyes on was the good ol' Atari 2600 and while it's not a console, I played the Commodore 64 a great deal growing up as well. That was before my family got the NES.

The first console I bought with my own money is the Nintendo 64 and that money was from my Dad's insurance benefits when he got ill. However, the console I bought with money I earned from working is the PlayStation 2.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Hmm.... I'm pretty sure my first system was the good ol' NES. I had some good times playing Super Mario Bros. .

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • NES, then SNES, then Sega Genesis, THEN my own, a Gameboy Color, Teal, Still have it. :) then a playstation. THEN, when i was like 17, i got a Gameboy Advance, sp. When i was 18-20, i went through two Ds Lites. and now, I have a DSi XL. (In addition to me nes, snes, and gameboy color) :) I know that was way more than asked. but i was bored.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    The first console that I had played was the Nintendo 64. However, I didn't actually own a console until the Gamecube, sadly.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Was it a Gameboy Color or a Playstation 1? I can't remember anymore. Probably the color I'm thinking. Got it with Pokemon Red and Blue. >=D

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    1. Pikachu themed nintendo 64
    2.gameboy color pichu themed
    3.regular playstation 2
    4.GBA
    5.SP
    6.xbox
    7.xbox 360
    8.DS
    9.DSi
    10.ps3
    11.psp
    12.the second ps2 (first one broke)

Just felt like counting up my gaming consoles. :3 I really want the DS3D and DSXL! T^T
    Your first console?

Mewtwo152

nomnomnomnonmnom
    Years
  • The first home console I played was my dad's Atari 2600, until it got screwed up in a flood, and that was the end of that.
    My first console, that I owned, was actually my cousin's Game Boy Pocket, because he'd upgraded to the Color.
    First console was the Nintendo 64, in Jungle Green. (I didn't own it, not entirely, because it was for me and my sister, but I completely own it now.)
    In order:
    1) N64
    2) Game Boy Pocket
    3) GBC
    4) PSone
    5) GBA
    6) GameCube
    7) PS2
    8) DS
    9) DS Lite
    10) Wii
    11) PSP
    12) 2nd DS Lite
    13) PS3

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    first consol for me was the super nintendo. :D i remember all the fun times i had on it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back