• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
  • My first shiny was a Skrelp! I named him Kelpers! <3 Then I caught a Corsola!

Though, strangely, I received a shiny Pansear via Wonder Trade. That made my day, and my friend angry.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • My first XY Shiny was a Gyarados in Friend Safari. Unfortunate really, seeing as that's the one everyone gets from Gen 2 or its remakes.
    But I got lucky and found a Shiny Frogadier in another Friend Safari a week or so later. Also got a Shiny Emolga off Wonder Trade, but I hate keeping Shinies I didn't earn/find myself so I traded it on the GTS for a Xerneas (and then traded that for a rare Vivillon form I needed).

:t262:

Dark Zapdos

Arose from Darkness
    Years
  • Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Finally my first shiny, its a Snover so happy I got him

Pilkie

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • I got my first ever shiny last night. I hatched a Shiny Munchlax after 15 or so eggs in Pokémon Y. This is the first shiny I ever caught/bred in any pokémon game (and I have had them all since gold) and only the 2nd one I ever encountered (I accidentally KO'd a shiny Spinarak in Gold for the GBC).

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    I snapped a pic though I can't post it (not enough posts), but I found a shiny Sigilyph on Y.

:D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I evolved my shiny Rhydon! :D Here are some pics- I love the hue of the yellow. <3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Only one, a Hopip I got from a friend when I gave him my ditto friend code.

Sparkle_Dog

Pkmn Breeder & Berry Farmer
    Years
  • I was running around in the friend safari, watching TV while I did so, and it finally paid off. Just caught a shiny Chameleon! :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2017
    I got a shiny Aerodactyl today. With only one soft reset :0
    My second to latest shiny is my shiny Pancham I nicknamed Choco!!! xD
    All the shinies I have in this game without trading are females!!! I heard male shinies are easier to find.... Did they change this???

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    I just caught a wild shiny eevee. I wasnt even paying attention to it till I saw the sparkles around it. I was sooo flabbergasted!! Cant wait to use it on my second play through with my second team

Back