• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    I got a shiny basculin from the fishing method (22nd chain) and one of my dear friend's gave me his shiny magmar :)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    Dunno if any of you know, but is there somewhere that I can see the shiny versions for the new Gen VI Pokemon. Just wanna see if I like them and find the effort of trying to get one worth wild is all =). I've searched around using google, can't find most of them.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Dunno if any of you know, but is there somewhere that I can see the shiny versions for the new Gen VI Pokemon. Just wanna see if I like them and find the effort of trying to get one worth wild is all =). I've searched around using google, can't find most of them.

Can't find a link but you could google each pokemon one by one to see their shinys.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    Can't find a link but you could google each pokemon one by one to see their shinys.

Yeah I've been doing that when I think about it, like oh I wonder what x shiny looks like. Was just hoping there was one place to go now haha. Thanks though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    I got a shiny Gastly (now Gengar), Charmander (now Charizard), and Snover (now Abomasnow) from MM.
    I got Vanillite, 3 Spinda, and Hoppip from Hordes.

If anyone wants a Shiny Spinda, message me; maybe you got some duplicate shiny too we can trade :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    i got a shiny remoraid and basculine chain fishing, then the other day got a shiny foongus in a horde battle.

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
    Years
    Was looking for a female Eevee and nearly gave myself a heart attack when a shiny Snubbull showed up. Second shiny I found (first was a shiny Sandile in Black).

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
    Years
    Oh my goodness I'm sooo happy! I just captured my first shiny! :)
    I was going through friend safari looking for a calm ninetales with drought ability,
    and bam! A shiny ninetales with drought! Except the nature is bashful D:

Still pretty happy, ninetales is one of my favorite pokemon!

Years
    One week ago I was searching for a mareep because I had wonder traded mine. So it was like 5am and I was sweet scenting when suddenly the screen flashes with those stars... I was so happy, my first wild shiny in over 8 years :') (specially since my nephew lost my old shinies). I just gotta say, mega shiny ampharos rocks. I was training it and then boom shiny horsea. And now I just got a shiny Flotzel as I entered victory road to train a poke, it was really unexpected. I feel so lucky :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    Do you guys think it's viable to get a complete shiny Kalos dex? Who would like to join me in this massive conquest?

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
    OMG guys, I was going with the Masuda Method (again) to hatch a Shiny Fennekin, after approximately six days of hatching Eggs, yesterday I nearly got a heart attack when a Shiny Fennekin hatched out of my 458th Egg! ^_^

I'm thrilled! I really wanted to have one, and the hard work paid off! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Yeah well. Today i was not very luck chainning, so i stopped for a bit to hatch ONE egg(because i was about to delete Toxic Spikes from my perfect Greninja, so i wanted a egg with that move) and guess what? Shiny froakie popped out of the egg like a baws x)

One egg, no masuda method, and a perfect nature(modest), sadly no protean nor good IV's, but hey, i couldn't be more happy =D

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
    yesterday while i was at work i got my first real shiny ever. (i don't count my wondertraded ditto as my first bc it wasn't mine originally)
    Spoiler:

i almost cried

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Caught a Shiny Ditto today. Serious, Limber, with 31 Attack and Speed.

Spoiler:

Also have..

Shiny Ampharos [Random/Horde]
    Shiny Corsola [Chain]
    Shiny Skrelp [Chain] 31 Sp.Def and Sp.Atk, Sassy!
    Shiny Spiritomb [Random/Safari] 31 Sp.Def and Def, Relaxed, and Pressure.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    Sure, i was planning on doing the same to.

Started today, already hatched a shiny Chespin in 32 eggs. Now to start with Fennekin. Already have shiny Pancham, Clawitzer and Trevenant for Kalos. We should start an impromptu competition for shiny hunters.

Back