• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    Last night I went on the GTS and some guy wanted a bulbasaur for a shiny Butterfree. I instantly bred my venasaur and traded.

Just about an hour ago, I was hatching Lillipups to get one for my team. I used a Ditto I had caught myself and a Lillipup I had previously bred, so I was not using any international pokés what so ever.
    After a round of breeding, I was gonna Wonder Trade 5 of em away, and just as I was about to Wonder Trade the first one away, hovering with the stylus over the 'Yes' option, I noticed the red star, and I went 'WHAAAAAAAAAT?'.
    (Shiny Lillipup looks alot like normal ones, so I hadn't noticed anything when it hatched, hahah)

I've been getting really lucky these past days!

Crazy man. The shiny male version looks sick! Can I add you? I need a spiritomb fs so I can hopefully get a shiny. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Added to my shiny collection in X recently! I just got a shiny Braixen from Seattle/Lugia the other day, which I love. She's precious and wonderful and German. I also got a shiny Charmander from erisfrost. I haven't trained it yet, mainly because I think I'll actually put in the time to EV it, but I wanna finish my Pokedex first. Very thankful to both for two of my favorite shinies. <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    Got this baby after about two minutes in a friend safari.
    AE14CD63-A360-4CBD-9B26-DDAA90EF0813_zps7e27h7by.jpg

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Got an shiny Eevee in my friend's safari. I have been taking a break from hatching Eevee eggs, and figured I might as well go to the safari and hope to catch one!

Lonely nature, so I'm not sure to do with it, but shiny Eevee are always nice to have :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Just now, I managed to hatch a shiny Girafarig from non-foreign parents: male Eevee and female Girafarig. The parents don't even like each other, so IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO COLLECT THE FIRST 5 BATCHES OF EGGS! >.>

But omg shiny Girafarig is...ah poop...it's not a female... :(

Aw well, still a shiny <3

edit: and it has good IVs. sweet~ <3

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Oops I did it again... Was in my friend's safari (trying to get a female Eevee in each kind of ball) and caught a shiny Aipom! I named him Floyd ;)

He's... actually pretty darn good! Atk/Spe IVs and Impish nature.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    For the next week, I am going to dedicate as much time as possible to finding shiny Pokemon in my Y save. Currently I have 4. I'll probably use mostly Friend Safari but may dabble in other methods. I'll produce periodic updates here, maybe daily, to see how my progress has been. I'm aiming for 5 shinies by the end of the week, so wish me luck.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    For the next week, I am going to dedicate as much time as possible to finding shiny Pokemon in my Y save. Currently I have 4. I'll probably use mostly Friend Safari but may dabble in other methods. I'll produce periodic updates here, maybe daily, to see how my progress has been. I'm aiming for 5 shinies by the end of the week, so wish me luck.

And just six hours later I have my first shiny of the week. It's a 2IV shiny Dunsparce with the wrong nature and ability, but it's a shiny nonetheless! Takes my total tally to 5 shinies and 4 left to reach my target of five in a week.

Years
  • Last week after about 60 eggs, I finally bred my first shiny, a Ralts! I was so excited that it ended up with a shiny with a good ability, nature and four IVs! I trained it right away and now I'm enjoying my shiny Gardevoir come out and battle! :-)

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I accidently another Eevee.... I swear, I am just trying to capture a female (with HA) in each kind of pokeball! lol

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • About 2 days ago, I caught a shiny Luxio in Friend Safari, it looks too awesome, sort of what a real lion looks like, its my first shiny in Kalos that I will use in a team. It will be part of my Cat Team. Here is the photo I took with my cell phone:
    Spoiler:

Back