• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your most valuable pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I have two actually;

My first ever perfect iv, natured, moved charizard. Got a lot of love for that.

But my main valued pokemon is my lvl100 cyndaquil from soulsilver. I've always been a fan of cyndaquil and never evolved my original starter one even since gen2. He isn't great and I rarely use him for battle, but it's more the sentimental value behind then anything.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • My most valuable pokemon are:
    1) my first perfect iv Marowak called 'Max'
    2) My first event legendary Celebi
    3) the rest of the legendaries (including the event legendaries) that I obtained through trading from this forum.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    My dear Torterra, Leafy. It was my starter is my first ever Pokémon game, Diamond. I've brought it though every generation so far (*^_^*)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It's probably my Vaporeon. Not only was it in almost every competetive team I made in X, but also it's almost unkillable surviving through so many hard battles including a stall fight between him and a Battle Maison Cofagrigus (stupid Mean Look...), which took forever and took him all of his PP in the process (killed it with the last PP of Scald).

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • My friend gave me his shiny Speed and Special attack EV trained Gengar. It's pure white when it mega evolves and it's really sexy and OP.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Kabito, my charizard I got at the beginning of the game. He's a big part of the reason I got through Grant's gym, being a charmeleon with he managed to take down tyrunt on his own and take a huge chunk out of amaura before going down, allowing combustiken to finish it off. Later, he got a new, physically based moveset and became the second of my pokemon to mega evolve, into his X form. After effortlessly cutting his way through Ramos' grass types using fly and fire fang, and getting flare blitz in Dendemille, all the way to the elite four, much of which he took out solo, he was the most powerful pokemon on my team for a long time. Postgame, he made short work of lowering mewtwo's health and allowing him to be captured.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • My Shiny Leafeon I chained in Diamond version. By pure luck, the first one I ran into was female. Synchronize kicked in, and I got Jolly. It also happened to have really good IVs considering it was purely random, at 31/14/27/12/20/31, in which perfect speed is a big deal to me. (Chaining didn't guarantee perfect IVs back then.) I caught it in a Heal Ball, and I intentionally altered my DS calendar so that I would have caught it on my birthday... yet 24 hours passed while chaining, and I caught it a day after. :P Anyways she's my prized pokemon who I love so so much.

Years
  • My main stars would have to be my Sylveon, Greninja, Meowstic and Aegislash. I know I didn't use Aegislash in the main story (I added her to my team in the postgame, mine's female btw) but oh man it's so strong I now regret not using her earlier. Meowstic was also a strong fighter for me, despite many saying its non-Speed stats are mediocre mine actually hit very hard at whatever she was fighting. Greninja, as expected for a starter was really awesome, way better than I first imagined. But Sylveon really is my best star, not only could mine take a hit but he could also hit hard at the same time with his powerful Moonblast.

Pretty much a huge chunk of the Kalos Pokemon seem to do really well given their decently good stat distributions.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    My 5IV Arcanine is the most valuable member of my team. I have been in love with Arcanine since Gen 1. Reborn in gen 5 as Ragnarok, and father to my current Arcanine named Ragnarok II.

My second most valuable Pokemon is my 2IV Lucario. Not a lot of IV's, but it's excellent where it counts! Mega evolving Lucario with Adaptability just owns Online battles.

My other 2 very Valuable Pokemon are Haxorus and Gallade that I received as gifts. They only have 2IV's, but they rock online battles. I am truly attached to them.

Years
  • I don't really give about IV's but I Love my Hugh Power Azumarill. Though I'm searching for a shiny azurill of marill to train from scratch. I fell in love with it as an azurill in the pokemonamie. So if anyone has a tip or a FS with either marill or azurill please PM me!

Years
  • Value is kind of relative..

There's a few that I've kind of grown attached to for some purpose or another. My Talonflame has become both my method of transportation and my Egg Warmer. It NEVER leaves my party. My Pick Up crew, Gourgiest and Dedenne (or whatever it's spelled) helped me find a bunch of useful stuff while I leveled my IV bred pokes. I got both of them from Wondertrade. I actually parted ways with Dedenne for a Latias on the GTS which was actually kind of hard to do.. but at that time, I didn't really need the leftovers anymore. So someone out there has my lvl 100 Dedenne with pick up.

If it's straight battling, I'm quite fond of my Venusaur and Clefable(s) but there's nothing super "special" about them.

There's my Shiny Rhyhorn from the Fire Red safari zone.. but outside of being shiny, it's not good for much.

Theblackvixen

The Delphox Queen
    Years
  • My most valued pokemon are my shiny jolly max iv japanese ditto, my event legends, and my shiny lucario. My shiny lucario doesn't have max ivs though.

My main team that I beat the game with originally and am modifying now to be more useful competitively:

Magmus:

Delphox
    Male
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Timid
    Item: luck incense
    Moveset:
    Grass knot
    Psychic
    fire blast
    shadow ball

Solare:

Charizard
    Male
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Lax
    Item: Charizardite X
    Moveset:
    Blast Burn
    Fly
    Flamethrower
    Dragon claw

SunGlow:

Pikachu
    Female
    Ability: Static
    Nature: relaxed
    Item: Light ball
    Moveset: (currently being edited)
    Thunderbolt
    Thunder
    rock smash
    Discharge

Aquais:

Vaporeon
    Male
    Ability: Water absorb
    Nature: Adamant
    Item: Leftovers
    Moveset:
    Hydro pump
    Surf
    Ice beam
    protect

Also, my shiny, 5 IV, Timid, female Delphox. Moveset is Psychic, will-o-wisp, substitute, and flamethrower :) She is going to be my lead in my new competitive team :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    My Talonflame has become both my method of transportation and my Egg Warmer. It NEVER leaves my party.

Same. I do so much breeding these days that one of my Talonflames is almost never not in my party. Talonflame's gotta be one of the most useful Pokemon introduced this gen: its an incubator, Fly-mobile, and asskicker all in one.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    I think my most valuable Pokemon objectively speaking was a shiny Butterfree. I had no attachment to it personally. I'd put equal value on any Pokemon I've had that were IV bred and EV trained though, considering time put in to perfect them.

Years
  • My Mienshao was the most valuable pokemon that I had, and one of the most powerful. Although annoyingly fragile, she was able to get solid 1 or 2 hit KOs on most pokemon that she could hit for neutral damage or better. It helped that the Mienfoo line is my favorite of all pokemon, haha.

Back