• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your most valuable pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    I don't have one MVP. I have several.

Gengar
    Mawile
    Scizor
    Bisharp
    Gyrados
    Honchkrow

Years
  • My most valuable has got to be my shiny level 100 6IV Serperior. Traded Zekrom for that thing. 2nd through 5th place go to the rest of my shinies, Aegislash, Amoongus, Ursaring, and Zoroark.
    As for my favorite Pokemon, that's Lapras.
    Though, the Pokemon I've had the most success with in battle is either my Snorlax or Yvetal.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    My shiny absol, my leafeon, my ninetales, and my near perfect swampert are the most valuable to me. I never really liked or disliked swampert but when i picked him up and started using him for competitive play he has pulled me out of a lot of tough situations. A pokemon that will be traveling with me in all of my future adventures for sure.

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
    Years
  • My shiny Mamoswine caught as a Swinub 4 years ago in Soul Silver. That was the only shiny Pokemon I've obtained without training.

Years
  • My most valuable Pokemon would have to be Fernanda, my shiny Scrafty. I was just hatching eggs like crazy to get some decent IV's, and then she popped out. She's my forever girl.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
  • I spent a long time in X and Y getting shinies, and I managed a couple. But my most valuable would probably be my shiny Aegislash, considering a lot of people want one.

Years
  • This can be interpreted one of two ways. If we're talking something nice that I obtained or bred, I don't know, i've bred quite a few Pokémon in my main game of X and there aren't any I would say are as rare or prized for me as others.

But when it comes to playing through the story, my most recent play of X had a few - my Klefki for one mustered through quite a few difficult fights with Prankster + Calm Mind + Substitute, while my Tentacruel and Medicham had been with me since after the fifth Gym and they were still alive after the end.

Years
  • For in-game, Golurk has always been my rock, hehe. For Wi-Fi, I'm caught between my Lanturn and Charizard Y.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    For me, it would have to be this Charizard of mine that I've hung onto since 2008 back when I still played Fire Red. Well, that and a shiny Geodude of course.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    My most valuable is a Charizard I have had since Pokemon Platinum. It was a long job transferring all my old Pokemon into X/Y, but It's finally done! Some of these pokemon are 6 years old :D

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Ditto whomever above said "I don't have an MVP, I have several."

They're not necessarily my favorite pokemon (although some of them are... mismagius but they are my most valuable.

My 4 Gengars with 5 IV's and all varying movesets for tripping people up.
    My 6 IV Roserade who tought me there is things to love about fourth gen.
    My 3 6 IV Mismagiuses... Mismagi? Mismagius'? Idunfuggnknow. I have 3 Mismagius. They're all perfect. All play very very differently in battle too, which makes them extremely invaluable to me.
    My Stunfisk, whom is always underestimated, and always makes me proud.
    My Mandibuzz, who always hangs around in battles.
    My 2 Scraftys, who have pulled me out of more 1-sided matches to victory than I have battle videos of them saved doing so.
    My Dunsparce, who's shown me Uber users online in X/Y can be beaten by their own lack of knowledge.
    And my Vileplume, whom I have witnessed be reincarnated, ever generation since Red and Blue, to Yellow - since 1998, and gained a lovely new trick in Black and White, in finally being a dangerous flower just to touch.

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
  • I wouldn't say that any of my Pokémon have any 'value', seeing as I am still progressing through the storyline of the main game. However, my strongest Pokémon would have to be the Level 67 Charmander which was given to me by Cakesu.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I don't have any valuable Pokemon in terms of shinies or IVs, but I have a Leafeon that I've used on every game since I hatched it in Pearl, so it's a pretty important Pokemon to me.

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    My most valuable Pokemon usually ends up being my starter, although I was really fond of this Umbreon I got in Gold for the first time.

In reality though, my MVP would have to be Sceptile. I cannot wait to get a team back together with him in it in AS. I know I could have one now, but it isn't the same!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    My Shiny Latios, called Minty, straight out of my copy of Black 2.
    I caught it legit from soft resetting, it was my first soft reset hunt (Im now on my second, Latias), and Latios is my All time favourite pokemon.
    As far as stats go, my Shiny Latios isn't all that special, but still, I damn love it.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    My in-game bellossom called Lily. She's so useful in horde ev traning

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Pretty much all of my IV bred Pokémon, all of my really good events, etc.

I love the Xerneas I caught in my last X playthrough though, Timid nature with perfect IVs in HP, Special Attack, and Speed. The remaining IVs are like 24+ in Defense and Special Defense, I think. I didn't soft reset or anything, just got extremely lucky!

Back