• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your most valuable pokemon?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • If strictly speaking about X and Y...

I got a Ditto from the Friend Safari that had 4 perfect IVs. I've caught about 35 Ditto at that point, but I think it's still very rare. 2 IVs are guaranteed perfect while the chances of getting the other 2 perfects are 1/1024. Ditto helped a lot with the breeding prior to getting Pokebank.

I also consider my shiny hatched (non-masuda method) Pumpkaboo to be very rare. I got it through unconventional means. I was doing the egg trick to check a baby's IV inheritance in this guide here so I hatched a shiny Magikarp at first. Based on what I read on other forums, I took my chances in exchanging it for another shiny. I soft reset the game and switched out the daycare parents. Out comes shiny Pumpkaboo. I love it to bits. It's useful in using Frisk + Thief and farming for items in the Friend Safari. I don't want to evolve it.

USC Yuuka

The USC
    Years
  • My most valued Pokemon was my Gardevoir named Luna back in Pokemon Emerald, who made her way all the way to Pokemon Black. But then my DS and Pokemon Black&Emerald were stolen. And so was Luna... Q-Q

In Pokemon X, it would be my Gardevoir named Olivia. Must fill the hole in my chest uwu

Years
  • I've transferred all of my in-game teams since Ruby into XY. That entire box of Pokemon is super special to me. My in game teams are the only Pokemon I nicknamed and I haven't levelled them or changed their move-sets since they completed their journey. All except for Gex my Sceptile who I gave some new moves in Black and wow do I regret it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2014
    My perfect Timid Jolteon, it's my first 6 IV bred pokemon and it's one of the fastest pokemon out there.

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
  • I don't really have a single Pokemon I value over another. Well, aside from my shiny Mismagius. But I never use it, I keep it boxed. I guess I'm just weird like that.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • I feel very attached to my Chimecho. The last few gens I always had one in my team. It had perfect IVs even though I catched it in the wild.

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
    Years
  • probably my sceptile lv 100, in emarald, being my oldest pokemon and my first to get to level 100 with a moveset of
    LeafBlade
    solarbeam
    dragonclaw
    fury cutter

it worked great with a groudon i cought and got to lv 80, but then my uncle needed them to beat red in soul silver... and then sarted a new game... sob:(

He was my only friend

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • My shiny Krookodile. It was my very first Wonder Traded Pokemon, WT'd to me as a shiny Sandile. It's currently Level...93, I think? It's so valuable to me because it's my first owned shiny Pokemon besides the standard shiny Gyarados.

Years
  • I actually have a whole bunch of those 10ANNIV Pokémon. Won't say how I got them ^^;

The Pokémon that are most valuable to me are the ones I raised honestly and poured hours into. My lvl 100 Infernape Tommy and lvl 100 Gyrados Davine are the first that spring to mind...

Years
  • Mine would be my shiny mew or my genesect (I sadly traded it for the mew even though it was kinda like my starter in Pokemon black 2 because I got it at the beginning

Years
  • Right now it has to be the shiny Metagross I got today from someone here (Aeroblast I think it was). Metagross is a cool pokemon and even though we'll be getting an event shiny Beldum for ORAS, this will be competitive made already.

Back