• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your most valuable pokemon?

LetsPlayALoveGame

Wielder of the Disco Stick
Years
    • Age 31
    • he/him
    • Texas
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    For me, it'd definitely have to be all the Mantines I've used over the years.

mantine.gif

Despite being criminally underrated and overhated, this guy has served me well since his debut gen, both ingame and competitively. Particularly the one I had in 4th gen (the only one I never nicknamed) was a staple on my original competitive team and was a huge help in securing my victory in an online tournament I entered. My current one in my X game (LoveGame) has served me equally well online, especially with the advent of the Assault Vest. Mantine may be considered not the best, but I'll be damned if it hasn't helped me pull victories out my ass.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • 6IV Modest Pikachu (Egg Moves: Tickle, Wish, Volt Tackle, Charge)

Only thing that would've made this better is either HA or Bankball :)

Theblackvixen

The Delphox Queen
    Years
  • Have you considered breeding a new Vaporeon that takes on a more supportive role?
    I was at first, but my vaporeon does REALLY well as a offensive pokemon too :O I am currently undergoing the International May Challenge (Masters Division) and we are doing super well xD I don't have the above pokes in my competitive team in my battle box though except my charizard, the shiny delphox, and my light ball pikachu. My regular delphox has nice stats for a delphox and a good moveset, but he'd get creamed in comp. play xD

I'm actually like super surprised it's working so well xD;

I want to breed a vaporeon though to align with a more "traditional" team, to experiment :)

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    My most valuable Pokemon? It's difficult to address value to them, but I'd have to say my event Mew is one of them. It's been a few years since that event and I still have it, transferred safely into my Y. :3

Other than that, I consider the Pokemon on my teams to be even more valuable than that. Ones I trained from previous games and transferred over or ones I made in Y. They're my most powerful and the ones I invested the most effort in. Also, female starters. I consider those very valuable and love to collect them due to them being so rare. I'd have to say my most valuable in my current restart is my female Fennekin (Arkra's her name), which I bred to have egg moves. (Hypnosis and Wish) And a nature that I thought was befitting of its personality. It took a lot of effort and many going through male eggs until I got it just right. I even have her in a special ball. :3

One of my other favorites is my female Serperior (Rinne), which I got on the first try in Pokemon Black. So lucky! I love it when that happens. As well, my female Meganium (Garnet) of HGSS, which not counting my Diamond version which I started in 2009 and still haven't finished, is one of my oldest Pokemon. The most useful of that team is Lanturn though. Has saved me in many tight spots and one I find to be very valuable and awesome.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • My adamant shiny aegislash, shiny sylveon, blaziken, charizard, shiny banette, and my new found love for politoed all ivs and drizzle :-)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2014
    It is close between two, either my shiny level 100 magikarp with Hydro pump from an event, or my Meloetta which proved to be one of my favorite pokemon of all times.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • My Mienshao was the most valuable pokemon that I had, and one of the most powerful. Although annoyingly fragile, she was able to get solid 1 or 2 hit KOs on most pokemon that she could hit for neutral damage or better. It helped that the Mienfoo line is my favorite of all pokemon, haha.

So true - similar with me.

My most valuable Pokemon is in my original Pokemon Y - my shiny Mienshao, caught her as a shiny Mienfoo in Black 2, was my main star in White 2, when PokeBank was released in USA, transferred her over to my Y team - now she is my main center of attention, it's also my first ever shiny I found in Pokemon, nicknamed her after my grandma.

She knows 3 fighting attacks and 1 flying attack. Aura Sphere, Hi Jump Kick, Drain Punch, & Aerial Ace
    She also was the last Pokemon I had when I won my first online battle, not sure how it took down Musharna with 1 Hi Jump Kick, with luck she won.

That shiny Mienshao is much more special than any other Pokemon I have ever trained.
    Wouldn't give her up for anything in the world.

Last edited:

vestalcoon

Clownshoe Elite
    Years
  • It's hard to choose, because I spent a lot of time breeding each of my competitive Pokemon, but I suppose I adore most my Gastrodon with 4IVs, maxed defenses and Storm Drain. He's a force to be reckoned with.

Shiny Espurr

The Cutest, Most Dangerous Poké Alive!
    Years
  • My shiny Espurr of course. It was my first successful time attempting Masuda Method on purpose (I got a shiny magby not on purpose once). Anyways, Espurr is one of my top fave pokemon right now so I really wanted a shiny one. It took me around just over 100 eggs and it even had a hidden ability. It's stats are pretty terrible, but I'm not a competitive person so I'm ok with it.

I also traded for a shiny 5IV Talonflame once. I'm really happy with it, but I still value my terrible stat Espurr more since I bred it myself.

Pinta77

Most valuable... I have some event legends, and event shiny legends, shiny pokemon, event normal shinies, so I have a lot of "rare" pokemon.

My most valuable in battle must be a tie between Aegislash and Greninja

lilartistgrrl

Pokemon Lover
    Years
    • US
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    My Delphox has been very special to me since I've raised it from the beginning. And, as I stated in another thread, I love how it attacks with its stick. I have a shiny Graveler which is the first Shiny Pokemon I ever caught (except Red Gyarados). Someone traded me an Uxie and then I traded it for a Mesprit. And I love pink so I love my Mesprit.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    No matter what Gen (Past 3 of course) Milotic has always been my most favored!
    It helps me so much in battles! :]
    and it's perty !

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Mewtwo X. I didn't care that much for Xerneas and Mewtwo has a nostalgia factor that the newer legendarily cannot prevail over to me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    You know, with a whole team full of starters, its hard to choose a MVP.
    I have Infernape, Delphox, Swampert, Sceptile, Blastoise, and Chesnaught

My MVP is probably Swampert just because it was a GREAT tank and could hit hard.

Back