• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your music

weavile77

maste of darkness...
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    Nothing but classical (esp. Baroque), film scores, and video game music.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • *looks at avatar* *ahem*
    Though reggaeton is my favorite genre, I also listen to rap/hip-hop, Reggae, Dancehall, Zouk, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, funana, kuduro, and dirty- / latin-house.

The kind of music you'll hear in tropical places and the kind of music you want to dance too.

I'll put it lightly here, I'm not a great fan of rock and metal, Those kinds of music sound way too aggressive or depressive to me.

I'm just wondering one thing, Let's compare 2 songs here.
    Say, What have you done by within temptation and shake by Pitbull.
    "What have you done now" is about a women who killed her husband.
    "Shake" is about, well, girls shakin their booty

I simply can't understand, and I'm being serious here, why people say that shake is vulgar, and at the same time praise artists like within temptation.

I know it's a preconception, but isn't metal all about depression, death, ,etc.?

I mean come on, that's not the kind of music I want to hear when I'm trying to relax at home.

Years
  • *looks at avatar* *ahem*
    Though reggaeton is my favorite genre, I also listen to rap/hip-hop, Reggae, Dancehall, Zouk, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, funana, kuduro, and dirty- / latin-house.

The kind of music you'll hear in tropical places and the kind of music you want to dance too.

I'll put it lightly here, I'm not a great fan of rock and metal, Those kinds of music sound way too aggressive or depressive to me.

I'm just wondering one thing, Let's compare 2 songs here.
    Say, What have you done by within temptation and shake by Pitbull.
    "What have you done now" is about a women who killed her husband.
    "Shake" is about, well, girls shakin their booty

I simply can't understand, and I'm being serious here, why people say that shake is vulgar, and at the same time praise artists like within temptation.

I know it's a preconception, but isn't metal all about depression, death, ,etc.?

I mean come on, that's not the kind of music I want to hear when I'm trying to relax at home.

That's like saying Rap/Hip-Hop is all about killing tha whites, hood gang, shooting, b*tches n' hoes. You using Pitbull as an example pretty much makes my sarcasm sound like the truth.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2013
    Hip-Hop (not rap, for the most part though), Metal, Post-Rock, Post-Hardcore, Indie, Flamenco

Been listening to a lot of Hip-Hop lately though

M.O.P., Wu, Outkast

Also been listening to a bit of SikTh, if anyone's familiar with that band.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I forgot to mention that I love JPop and I am getting into some KPop! (2NE1, Narsha, BoA, SHINee)

Tombi

*lurklurk*
    Years
  • I hate everything except metal. And rock, I guess.
    I've been dubbed an elitist. I'm ferocious about music.
    My favourite genres are... folk metal, black metal.
    www.last.fm/user/OhTheMetal

If you're an extreme metal fan, please talk to me. :P
    And I'm not talking about core.

Years
  • I hate everything except metal. And rock, I guess.
    I've been dubbed an elitist. I'm ferocious about music.
    My favourite genres are... folk metal, black metal.
    www.last.fm/user/OhTheMetal

If you're an extreme metal fan, please talk to me. :P
    And I'm not talking about core.

I'm a die-hard fan of metal, but I enjoy various other music genres as well! Do I count? :P

Also, I have the urge to share this with you all: Greek artist

Years
  • I listen mostly to metal, also some rock, and sometimes even enjoy classical.
    I'm not exactly caring about what's "trve" and what isn't, but I don't like the core genres (all of them I heard until now) and most Nu anyways. I don't see what's wrong with glam though it's cool.
    Anyways, mostly I listen to death, black and their more melodic subgenres, but currently I'm more into heavy and power.

Tombi

*lurklurk*
    Years
  • I listen mostly to metal, also some rock, and sometimes even enjoy classical.
    I'm not exactly caring about what's "trve" and what isn't, but I don't like the core genres (all of them I heard until now) and most Nu anyways. I don't see what's wrong with glam though it's cool.
    Anyways, mostly I listen to death, black and their more melodic subgenres, but currently I'm more into heavy and power.

I had the same Location as you a while back. Nice.

Daschy

Pokèmon Teabagger
    Years
  • Your Favorite Music

Hey all ^^
    I just wondered: What do you like listening to?
    Any bands, song and albums? Just write it down here, and... well, I don't know, receive a response and discover people who loves the same music like you :3 I'll go first:

I can't classify which music style I'm listening to, really O.o I can lsiten to anything :3

I'm only gonna list my favorite bands, since that will be enough, really xD

-Green Day
    -Sum 41
    -Bullet For My Valentine
    -Eminem
    -The Offspring
    -Volbeat
    -My Chemical Romance
    -System Of A Down

These are the band I mostly listen to :] I listen to other things too, but then the list would be waaaaaaay too long ^^

So don't be shy, tell me or us (depends if anyone will read this) what you like! ^^

And btw: No harassing others, please. Even if they enjoy listening to squirrels on helium being stomped on (I'm talking about a certain Mr. Beiber) So go ahead, nobody's gonna kill you if you post here ^^

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    And btw: No harassing others, please. Even if they enjoy listening to squirrels on helium being stomped on (I'm talking about a certain Mr. Beiber) So go ahead, nobody's gonna kill you if you post here ^^

Hahaha!

Any song might interest me, regardless of its genre. Though I find rock, hip-hop, and pop more appealing. My favorite artists are Eminem, Taio Cruz, Green Day, 3 Doors Down, Robbie Williams, Omarion, and a couple more. I don't have a single favorite music; I have a lot as my best ones.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, I mainly like rap/hip hop, but I'm trying to expand some more.

Heres my favorite bands/artists;
    Lil' Wayne
    T.I.
    Gucci Mane
    Drake
    Jay Sean
    Mae
    Red
    Linkin Park

tpmrpg

Beginning Hacker, Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    i like Halo theme songs charlie the unicorn songs all the songs on lego rock band ds linkin park eminem whatdya what from me and queen

Years
  • My music tastes are broad as can be; Metalcore, Deathcore, Death Metal, Indie, Pop Punk, Metal, Punk, Hardcore, Alternative, Post Hardcore, Grunge, Acoustic.

My favorite band tends to change, right now though, Vanna and Oh, Sleeper occupy my playlist

Back