• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Original PC Username?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • What was it and why did you change from it?

Mine was Amphros23...well I changed mine because Ampharos was misspelled and I wanted a username that had my own name in it. (Thomas)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • My original username was Rogue, Rogue as in Rogue from X-men, I only changed it as I was into a new game Dofus, so I changed to Scaraleaf, a monster in Dofus

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • totodile -> Toto -> Angela -> Sen -> Imari -> Baka Tenshi

And there you have my entire name history XD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • My original name was RazoREdge, I loved my name back then, but I think I need to change my Identity so that's why I change my name.

Everybody still hates me, though. XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I don't hate you, Ry! D:

Anyway, my first username here was Pikabloo. I decided to change it to my current one, Shiranui, after I played the game Okami about three times (yes, I love it that much). Basically, I just got bored of my old username.

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • My first username was !!**Alex**!! and it was really only for the palindromic decoration that I had the ! and *s. And Alex is my real name, so that's how that came about.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    This was my first username. I like, knew this type of poll was going to come up so that's why I asked for it to be changed back to this. Okay, fine, I didn't know that this was coming up... or did I? XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    pikastar ---> Lucy-chan ---> Lucy

Man, this goes way back. What was I thinking when I thought "pikastar" was a good username. XD

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Mine is an original name, I could give some description why I like the name, though.

Drakorn - Well First 3 letters is my 2nd favourite mythical (Dragon) and the other 4 is my 1st favourite mythical (Unicorn), however since Corn sounds too simple, I changed the C to a K. I happen to make the name in 2002-3 when I was playing a game called Phantasy Star Online Ver 1 & 2. I happen to made Unigon also.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Mystical trainer was my first name here on PC. I was obsessed with psychic pokemon and decided to keep that name. Yeah here is the order it went.

Mystical Trainer > Mr. Psychic > !~Dark Forte.EXE~! > Wish > Kurogane > ???????

Korey

Wheeeee... :3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    Lets see now, first name would be.. Cartoonhomer, then it was Cacophony, then it was KoreyLin or Korey (use Korey and KoreyLin now)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have only ever changed the R at the start to a capital.

I use this new on any website I am a member of. So if you ever a Razer302 it will most likely be me.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Kitty_Girl333 > Darth Kitty > Lime Tictacs > Jedi Mind Trick

I changed my original name because 1) Everyone was starting to know me as Darth Kitty, so I thought I might as well change it here, too, and 2) THE THREES. THEY BURN.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I had some unoriginal usernames, so here they are-

weavile3 -> Wooper13 -> Sigma_Crobat -> Ikasu.
    Very unoriginal. I like my name now.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    ShikaNL -> Shika-kun

NL stands for a Naruto forums which is my first joined forum. And I think it's weird now so I changed it. I can change the name again in Dec 17 so thinking what to change now~

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Anyone remember Chiru-chan? That was me, haha. I shortened it to "Chiru" after a while in an effort to be less weeaboo. Then I remembered I had made an account years before "Chiru-chan" and just forgotten about it. My name there was "Muffin", but I decided that was too generic and changed it to the "BlueberryPoffin" you see today. So I'm really using my old account from years ago. :0

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I was originally FireFox113. I changed it because it had like... numbers in it and that's not my kind of this anymore~

FireFox113
    Kesenai Tsumi
    .:Teresa:.
    FireFox113 (yeah... again)
    Chikara
    Chikara³

I'm going right back to normal Chikara soon.

Last edited:
    Back