• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Real Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Anyone care that my real name is Alan? I hate my name ._. It doesn't suit me...it's not dark enough. At least I'm not named Raven Storm or Dakota Skye or Hunter Cheyenne...

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Tatt's real name is Amy , i like my name also. My name is spelt the American way , and pronounced that way aswell. It originally comes from France ^___^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    My real name is Giancarlo, i like, except for the part that everybody write it wrong XP Its an italian name... (its very common there to have Gian in names, like Gianluca, Gianpedro...) My nicks are: Gian, Gik, Gin and Gi... (P.S.: Dont call me any of those :P)

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • my real name is Alyn [very uncommon].

I like it tho its short and sweet

lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Jazy....try and say that in english...YOU CANT! i go by jorge though or blue whichever's good.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    My real name is Giancarlo, i like, except for the part that everybody write it wrong XP Its an italian name... (its very common there to have Gian in names, like Gianluca, Gianpedro...) My nicks are: Gian, Gik, Gin and Gi... (P.S.: Dont call me any of those :P)

Gianpedro?? Never heard of that one.

I heard of Guilherme and Giancarlo (Twin Cousins :\)

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
  • Ah-ha! I found out Selvog is norwegian! ^_^ My great grandparents (on my dad's side) were immagrants from norway...and my dad's prents were both norwegian...*does the 'woohoo for me I'm so special dance* XD

--Reptar:11:

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
  • My name is Lucas/Luke Michael Tripp. It's fits me perfectly as I'm very bright(Luke comes from the Roman Name Lucius and the Latin Word lucit.) Michael's my uncle's name and Tripp is my last. I don't care what you call me: Tripp, Luke, Lucas, L-Dawg(j/k).

~TKoWP

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I only want to say my first name okay! :2:
    My name is....Katelyn. :chu:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back