• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Well sweeties, my real name is Jeremy. So why not? =p

Originally, my username was PIKA2. I made it because it was teh 1337. XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I have Eeveon as my username because, a few months back, I was thinking, "Hey, why doesn't Eevee have 'on' at the end of its name like its evolutions?"
    So I started using that name.

My orginal name, shinypkmnfan13, was because I am a fan of shiny pokemon and I was 13 at the time, lol! :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Why did I choose randomness?
    It's NOT a long story-

In real life... I was preety random, and nobody knew what to expect (tornado forms behind me) and I was that way because I liked randomness. Because I liked randomness, I found out about PokЙCommunity and then chose randomness... because me is random. *snores*

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • My first username ybur_angel (noobish, yes) was due to the fact that I liked a manga character called Ruby. But Ybur itself didn't sound "cool" enough to me at that point of time.. so.. xD I soon got myself a nickname on the forums, Yibber. And one fine day, when I found a japanese name translator-thingy on the net, I humoured myself and put the name 'Yibber' in it. The outcome was Ibuberu. It probably isn't accurate, but I found it nice looking and sounding, so I decided to stick with it to join other forums. When I came back from my MIA status last month, I decided to change my username here in PC too. (:

Gertrude Glenys Glee

There and back again
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 28, 2019
    Gertrude Glenis Glee is a name that was invented by two hyper friends of mine.
    It has no relevence to my real name at all.
    It's just that my friends go extremely hyper: first they called me Sally, then they called me Polly and finally Gertrude Glenys Glee -Ta Dah!

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Well, this has been my name online for a while. Even my myspace URL is yunadances.
    Well, Yuna was one of my favorite game characters. I had just got done playing Final Fantasy X and loved the name. And I'm a dancer. Hence, YunaDances. And it is never taken anywhere. :3
    And I found it funny when X-2 came out and Yuna danced via her songtress sphere. XD.
    So that is where my name came from :3 It may die soon though....^^;

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I changed my name so I guess I can post again. XD

My name if from a character. My side account Kotaro is the characters first name. Since I couldn't have his name on my account due to the fact my side account can't change his name at the moment, I decided to get his last name, Inugami. Inugami, comes from the word Inu which means "dog" in Japanese. So meaning the character my name is based on is Kotaro Inugami.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Well, I changed my name as well, so I guess I should explain how I got the name "Saryka." XD

I really, really wanted to get rid of Scarlet Lynn as soon as my four months were up because I was just so tired of that name. I mean, I've been going around the Internet as "Scarlet" for well over four years, three of them being before PC, so the name, to me, seemed a little worn out.

So I was having a really hard time thinking of ideas for a new username. I was almost going to go with "Natarii," which is the Japanese way of spelling my name, Natalie, but after some more thinking, I decided against it.

I was looking up information for Soulcalibur IV on Wikipedia and I came across Talim, who is my favourite character in the series, and the one I use frequently in SC2 and SC3. I was almost going to change my PC username to Talim, but I didn't want to change it to the name of a video game character. I was on Talim's Wikipedia page and I came across the name of her default weapons, the Syi Salika and Loka Luha. The name "Salika" just popped out at me and I fell in love with it. I posted on the PC namechange thread, wanting the name "Salika"

Buuut, after more reconsideration, I decided to changed the spelling to "Sarika." In SC2, Talim's weapon was called the Syi Sarika instead of SC3's spelling, the Syi Salika. I just liked the spelling better, so I edited my post.

And then, once again, I edited my post and changed the spelling to Saryka, only because I thought the "Y" looked better than the "I." ._. I'm so picky with names. XD

So, in a nutshell, my username was inspired by Talim and her weapon. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Lets start at the start... I never really liked Arcanine until the Pokemon episode "The Stolen Stones" (an ep in the Johto League). After watching that ep I kind of liked that Pokemon, but like many newbie Pokemon fans you were stupid if your fav wasn't Pikachu. So it was sometime before I'd admit I liked Arcanine.
    December or January of 2003 rolled around I had my first encounter on online Pokemon stuff... It was a PC Community Site, back then known as The-APCC. I joined to comment on the news comments. The end of Feb (of that year) rolled around and I joined a small forum known as Pokemon Community. And since then my username has never changed since (over 5 years ago, that's how long I've had this name).
    And that's how I came by the name, Arcanine.
    Boring wasn't it? XD

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • I use this user name when I want to ensure that there is almost no chance that I could be identified in real life (icomeanon6). I got the name "icomeanon" from a fictitious anonymous email site used in the Ender's Shadow series. To be honest, I don't think I'd ever hear the end of it if my family or friends figured out that I still like Pokemon.

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
  • ah well, Bruom has nothing special... my friend called me bruom once and i liked.. then thats it. well, want a better story?
    ok, ill tell you about another username of mine. light one or lite one. first off, i was in a team on a game in my school that was called light team, and as i was the leader, the others started calling me this. then, ive created a light team in an online community, but as the name light one was already taken, my friend suggested me lite one, because its the same as night and nite. so thats it. i use this as "secondary username", cuz im mostly known as bruom :p

~Sasuke Uchiha~

I suppose thats true
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Me i watch a show called Naruto one night and there was a charicter named Sasuke Uchiha thats how I got mine.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    As stated in my introduction topic, my name is Latin for "Apple Light."

I suppose it derived from my imagination, seeing as apples aren't exactly known for making light, but I guess I also wanted to put a nice little spin on things by translating it into a foreign language.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've always had a habit of appropriating names from fictional characters for use as online handles. When I first enlisted here way back in June '05, I wanted to use a name that wasn't derived from an anime. Well, I'm a Stargate fan, and Jack O'Neill is one of my favorite characters, so I decided I'd take his name. The rest is history.

Years
  • Well, the history behind my name? I guess I could explain it:

To start off with, I was in grade 7. Runescape was the total shiz!
    I didn't have an account, cus i was a nubb.
    Someone lent me there account. It was called SirWillis04.

That's not the whole story;

Then I fell in love with the madness cartoons. They were so gory. They released an interactive game, and one of the cheats was Willis. If you put this cheat in you get unlimited health, so I always remembered it.

Now I am Sirwillis04 almost everywhere! 8D

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Nazo just came out of a sonic the hedgehog vs nazo the hedgehog video on youtube nd also its a word for future destruction(I think)

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    I don't know why I used Dialga. I really think that there was nothing else that I could do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back