• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen What was the worst trick you fell for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I think you guys know what I mean. Did you spend hours looking for Pikablu? Did you quest for Mewthree? How long did it take you to move that damn truck?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • My brother found Missingo and didn't tell me it messed up the game and told me to catch it.......I did. :(

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • I remember how long I tried to get that truck.

I even had all my pokemon know strength, and they all used it at one time. It still didn't move D:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    In Blue, I found Missingno and caught it... Let's say it didn't turn out good.

steel__pscyho

So crazy I spell psycho wrong
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2007
    i spent like years looking for pikablu, all i found were dumb marill. XD

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I fell for the Truck trick. :( I wasted so much time :(

steel__pscyho

So crazy I spell psycho wrong
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2007
    wait, what truck trick? someone tell. oh and on topic, i also tried the missingno thing, game glitch!

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I cried when I figured out what Missingo did. I always called him "The Missing Link" though. I thought it was a Zelda reference back then. D:

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I forget what started the whole Pikablu thing? The surfing Pikachu, or before we knew Marills name?

It was before we knew Marill's name. I had an official card that actually said Pikablu on it. I believe it was from the first movie.

You avatar is pure win.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back