• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC alum

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • I know about 10 (not including admins) people who have been here since like late 2002 to early 2003. I call them alumni. So far I think they are-

Moonlight- 11/15/02
    Dakota- 11/13/02
    Alyssa- 11/10/02
    Junichi- 12/22/02
    Jess- 11/09/02
    Cosmo- 11/22/02
    Jeikobu- 11/23/02
    Me- 1/04/03
    Arcanine- 2/24/03
    tmbjr- 12/28/02
    lightning- 12/14/02
    Satoshi-Kun- 11/29/02
    Orange*Berry- 11/09/02
    Purin- 1/29/03
    Shadow- 12/26/02

Am I missing anyone?
    Well, I was just wondering how many people were still left from that long ago.

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve only been here for about a year, so no. ^_^;

That list is pretty complete as far as I can see, though wasn?t orange here from the start?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Ehe, I have been here since early 2003, as DragonMaster123, but no one really remembers me in the pre-restart days, I made like 200 post, I signed up a few months before Kairi :nervous:

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Yes Orange was around back then also and I belive Igtica was also
    Wow I been here too long XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Believe me, I was so shy back then, mainly what I would do for most of my first months here was browse around and watch everything, make a few posts here and there, I had my own art contest in my newb days :P.

~DragonTrainer

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yea, it was probably me, though you wouldn't see me chattin too much, I got on here often, but I just wasnt a poster like I am now. Man, I wonder what would have changed if I did post a lot back then...

~DragonTrainer

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Hehe, I had maybe 230 something posts. Man, I miss the old get togethers, specially the first one, you'd make one post in the middle of one page, enfd up in a new page :P. Not like now...

~DragonTrainer

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I joined 24 days after Kairi, 12 days after 22sa/Japan, so no all 3 of us are not on it ^_^;

Isn't there a member called "Blazer" who's a member back then as well? He's inactive now though...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Weird, Kairi joined in July didn't she? I joined April 17th, early on in the year, so a few months before Kairi, I guess you could consider that early 2003. I dunno if you wanna count it or not.

~DragonTrainer

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Saying Early 2003 I mean till March. But, I thought Kairi (haruka-chan) was around for longer than that. 22sa joined in May I think.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • PC alum

According to Arcanine/Snowangel's birthday present to Kairi, the timeline reads that she joined back in May 17th =p

*COUGH Arcanine you slacker... I thought I told you to put down Liquidthunder's pairup date as well XD*

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • RK9 is a slacker? heh

I wish we had more alum. I like to talk about the good old days, but the n00bs are clueless about those subjects...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Ah... Lovely idea, Nick. As for the fitting into the alumni catergory, I believe I might... I joined in mid-June 2003 under the username gym_leader018. *I loathed that username... >.< People called me gl018 for the remainder of my PC days up until the revamp.*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    W00T!It's teh gl018 gyrl!Liek, OMG OMG OMG I haven't seen her in liek furevah! Sorry, just had to go crazy for a few seconds, I'm back to normal :P. :paranoid:. Man, I saw you around a few times back then, I remember your avatar, a little....

~DragonTrainer

Back