• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC alum

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hmm that's something...
    In old PC...100marios...Jordan wasn't talkative at all. :P
    And all he posted in was the Mixed Art section. XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Hmm that's something...
    In old PC...100marios...Jordan wasn't talkative at all. :P
    And all he posted in was the Mixed Art section. XD
    What, are you stalking me now, hehe....
    I knew next to nothing about forums in that time, so I thought the Mixed Art section was the only one hehe..
    I really didn't have an interest in the other topics during that time anyway, until I saw Scott and all the jokes he was cracking. That was pretty much my incentive to start posting in other places. So, technically, I've been with PC for about 11 months now, even though I didn't seriously begin posting until December. Respect your elders! Hehe...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Oni_Flygon also should be in that category too, I think he joined around the time Orange*Berry did..

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    PC alum
    Ohh, I remember when Kairi was a Moderator... That's so wierd to think about now. ^_^; I guess it's neat to have known her back then.

And I've almost been here 9 months! That's hard to believe. O_o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Tomorrow I'll have been on the vB PC for 1.5 years exactly, which is kinda weird. o_O Lol, it's only been 9 months here for you, Kayleigh? @_@ It seems like so much longer, lol.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I?ve only been here for about a year, so no. ^_^;

That list is pretty complete as far as I can see, though wasn?t orange here from the start?
    yeah Me and Orange joined the same day. November 9,2002. She joined an hour before me..XD at 8:30 Pm EST, I joined at 9:30 PM EST

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It?s hard to remember a time you weren?t here Kayleigh! ^_^; I actually don?t remember old PC at all, except a few members and events. Which is a shame since that was some of the best times supposedly. ._.;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kairi said:
    It?s hard to remember a time you weren?t here Kayleigh! ^_^; I actually don?t remember old PC at all, except a few members and events. Which is a shame since that was some of the best times supposedly. ._.;

You were called Haruka back then...then Alyssa changed from Diana to haruka and I was mega-confused...

It's all good now...now she's some generic name, meh meh meh

BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lightning said:
    Lol, it's only been 9 months here for you, Kayleigh? @_@ It seems like so much longer, lol.
    Kairi said:
    Oh, I know. ^_^; But it seemed like it hasn't been that long to me, lol. I don't feel like I've been here for almost a year... I guess because time has been going by so quickly for me lately. A lot of things have happened. But, I'm happy that I've always stayed; I don't think I'll ever leave! XD

And I guess that I really don't mind not being a member of the old PC... It would have been nice, but it doesn't matter to me. I still have all of my friends here!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    yes... and then when the new PC came, Haruka Chan switched to Kairi, and Diana switched to Haruka, and everyone mistaken Alyssa to be Kairi o.o;

*hope that made sense*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    What, are you stalking me now, hehe....
    I knew next to nothing about forums in that time, so I thought the Mixed Art section was the only one hehe..
    I really didn't have an interest in the other topics during that time anyway, until I saw Scott and all the jokes he was cracking. That was pretty much my incentive to start posting in other places. So, technically, I've been with PC for about 11 months now, even though I didn't seriously begin posting until December. Respect your elders! Hehe...

Ohh...sorry your highness. XD

I saw your name first when I checked in the member list so just out of curiosity, I checked your posts out. :P

Well, I joined in December 31, the day before New Years so I pretty much stayed up late after midnight during my first day at PC. XD
    Who else was late at PC during their first day?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I know, but she might come back. Hmm, I was around PC for a long time before joining. Since December 2002. My keyboard was screwy and some of the letters didn't work, so i couldn't type in my e-mail address. But somehow my computer's cookies allowed my e-mail to pop up with me just typing in the first letter of it (it was one of the keys that worked). When I joined, my typign wasn't the most attractive, ask StarCaliber.

Back