• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokemon episode you have ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
  • The most boring season was Pokemon: Johto League Champions IMO... so my least fav ep is probably somewhere in there. They were all the same; New trainer with trouble, Ash and co try to help, TR interrupts, Ash saves the day, everyone is all milk and cookies. That happens in alot of Johto Journeys and Master Quest eps too but most frequently in JLC...

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • "Ghost of Maiden's Peak" probably. I also didn't like "Abra and the Psychic Showdown", or that Johto one with the lady with the Ninetails that turns out to be a Ghos (Gastly) (except I only watched a little of this one before I had enough).

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • I hate the Ghosts. I don't even consider them Pokemon as they are evil spirits. You can't catch and tame evil spirits. The concept doesn't even make sense to me, how there are all of these ghosts flying around out of no where. The only explanation of how they came to be is that they are demons. But that's how I view it. You can like the eps, but I don't have to. ;)

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I didn't like the episode with that scary guy who talked funny and was watching Magikarp with Tracey in Season 2. I don't like Magikarp and I was disappointed. Ugh, I don't like the Diglett episodes. They made me hot. I didn't like the episodes with the Jolteon and the Magnemite.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • The Pokemopolis episode (I forget the name) was pretty darned dumb...you know, the one with the giant Alakazam, Gengar, and Jigglypuff. It's like the only first season episode that I can't stand.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • too many to name...basically any pointless filler episode and/or any episode that presents a world that contradicts the GB games...

Years
  • That one with the Woman, it freeked me out TO much O_O;;

The episode witch was a waste, ermmn.
    I dont have the title of it, but its the one with TOgepi, Raikou, and Houndoom, you know that one o_o;; WHAT WAS THE POINT??

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • The ones with the baby lugia... -.-;; dunno why, but I found them to be a total drag...
    Hmm...Hypno's Naptime was boring...
    Hocus Pokemon was cute, but not very well written...hm..
    Pretty much all of the Pokemon Advanced episodes were a bit dumb...Ash is too mature and Misty's gone...That equals no fun..

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • The Lugia sequence, horribly boring. Anytime they were trying to get to Ecruteak. Probably most of the Johto eppys, actually.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    I hated Flower Power, mostly because James was prancing around in a ballerina outfit with no true purpose. I mean, he could have done ballet in a more masculine outfit. And I really don't understand why they got booted from the festival. It was for pokemon trainers and their pokemon to perform, and J&J were pokemon trainers, so whats the problem?

Years
  • things like ghosts of madens peak. stuff like that. those island of the giant pokemon. the aero dactyl episode and the ones with snap rank up there too. also. the electric soldier pooryon was kinda... a filler... *has a seizure*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back