• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hasn't anyone...(OLD THREAD BACK)

Years
  • Well first of all i wan to say hi, i haven't loged on since december 23rd lol. Yesterday i was watching wish maker and after i went to sleep then on the morning at arround 8:30 i hear real loud "Wish me here" so i woke up thinking i left the movie on so i check and I didn't so i thought to myself maybe i was dreaming and then i hear my sister calling me and shes like wuts wrong with u y did u wake me up and i told her that i was sleeping too and that i woke up and then i didn't know wut she said and she went to her room so i think i'm either going crazy or i did really hear it. Has this happened to anyone else, have u heard or seen anything, i got another thing that happened to me a long time ago but i might post it later.

For those of u who didn't understand wut i was saying is that today i woke up because i heard jirachi's voice and my question was that if anyone has seen or heard any pokemon since there was thread a long time ago about how people hve seen and heard pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Umm... I guess that you just post if you've seen or heard a real-live Pokemon. o_o; I don't see why this is needed, since they are fictional creatures. You were probably just dreaming or thinking about it; I do that sometimes, but unfortunately, it could not have been real.

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
  • Maybe because you just watched the movie you remember jirachi's voice because, like Kayleigh said, pokemon are just "fictional creatures". You could have said "Wish me here" yourself and because you just watched the movie thought it was jirachi's voice instead of your own. That could also explain why your sister said you woke her up, you could have screamed it.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • Yeah I think since you just watched the movie it was in your head so you most probably dreamed it, I've heard songs in my head while kinda half asleep and it seemed almost like they were really playing but they weren't, tis just your head playing tricks on you ^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Check your pipes--you might have a gas leak. Remember, if the air gets wavy and you start hearing Jirachi, get out of the room, and don't strike matches or do anything that could possibly create static electricity. Call a repairman, get the family out of the house with some treasured possessions, and in a few hours everything will be ok :P

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • I thought saw a Metagross on a mountain before, but I looked later and found out someone left their wrinked blue tent there. XD, I need new glasses...

Back