• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you pig out this Halloween?

Did you pig out this Halloween?

• Yes, I think I gained some girth...:(

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No, I stayed as healthy as can be! :)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I know I did. Yuck...I can't even look at those little Halloween Kit-kats after all of them I've eaten tonight...

Years
  • I miss Trick-or-Treating. </3

I did buy myself some candy for the hell of it, totally forgetting it was Halloween. XD; I didn't really pig out though, just had a few Warheads and two pieces of gum. It's a light night compared to some. Then again, I came home with this candy at 11...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I pretty much went trick-or-treating up until this year, since there wasn't anywhere for me to go this time, not to mention I had no costume. :C So instead I treated myself to some junk food and that's really all that happened for me this Hallowe'en.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • I miss Trick-or-Treating. </3

I did buy myself some candy for the hell of it, totally forgetting it was Halloween. XD; I didn't really pig out though, just had a few Warheads and two pieces of gum. It's a light night compared to some. Then again, I came home with this candy at 11...

Exactly. Getting old sucks. Plus, my nieces & nephews haven't come over, so I can't take them. If I go by myself, I look like a jerk. If I bring kids, I get to mooch offa them!

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • Nope, this year didn't feel the same at all, there was something about this year.
    Just don't know what I bought skittles instead hmm the sour one too.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I didn't eat on Halloween night; I ate the day after. So much candy. I feel sick.

=|!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • No. I didn't go trick-o-treating. I went to a bunch of frat parties. Since most of the older couples here in town are a bunch of jerks, the college kids held trick-o-treating Monday night for the little kids. I love seeing the little kids in their costumes. ^.^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Nope, I didn't go trick or treating this year. I had actually completely forgotten it was Halloween, except certain websites had Halloween stuff around.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Just to inform you guys, you don't have to go trick or treating to 'pig out'. I just bought myself one of those huge bags from the grocery store.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • We went trick-or-treating and got back near 10:00... I was pooped so I didn't have time to dive into my 8 pounds of candy

So I stayed teh same

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • What kind of a person would I be if I hadn't? 8D

j/k Nah I didn't--yet. Mainly because lately I've been getting sick off sugar v.v desu ne~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I went trick or treating but I gave away most of my candy to the other kids ringing my doorbell... I had nothing good left. D:

Back