• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you pig out this Halloween?

Did you pig out this Halloween?

• Yes, I think I gained some girth...:(

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No, I stayed as healthy as can be! :)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OMFG, I've been so friggin hyper cause of the candy I've been eating. I brought some to school (big mistake XD) omg, I couldn't stay still in any class' after lunch was over 8D So yes, I pigged out and still am. It's taken me a while to post this cause I'm trying to make sure that I'm spellingevering everything right.

EDIT: XD omg, I did what I was trying to prevent.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2008
    I don't want to eat too much like a pig. But I like to eat normal food, not candy. Candy can destroy your teeth.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I didn't eat any chocolate on Halloween. I didn't go trick or treating and I actually didn't even have anyone knock on my door for sweets. Not as if they would have gotten anything anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Im too old for getting sweets, chocolate or whatever... I went to a party instead..

And got drunk :knockedou

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I actually got quite a bit of candy this year, although I haven't and don't plan on eating all of it... mainly because it just doesn't sound good to me. XD; My friends from England gave me tons of chocolate for my birthday when they came to visit, so I had already been eating some of that before Halloween rolled around.

But, I still wanted to go trick-or-treating simply because it's fun to dress up! Especially when you're with a bunch of other teenagers who are willing to look stupid in public. 8D

Back