• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you enjoy the egg salad?

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Wow, most of my polls have had random titles... lol

Well, anyways..........................................................

the real question is: Do you prefer: Im, Text messageing (sp?), or just talking on the phone?

Uhm, phone for me, but Im is pretty cool too

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • IM then phone then text messaging. To tell the truth, I've only sent 1 text message in my whole entire life.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm much too shy to talk on the phone, and my friends don't use text messaging, so I use IM. Although, when I desperately need to get a message across to them, I send a text message.

Years
  • O_o

Text-messaging/IMing/whatever, for me. I have some rather severe phone anxiety at times, which means that even if it's someone I'm really close to, then unless they call me I'll probably have a problem with hitting "send" to actually complete the dialing on my phone. ^_^;;

Plus I often hate hearing my own voice, so. :P I get really self-conscious about that.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Over the phone, if I'm talking to one of my friends in another state I get so friggin' shy xD I never know what to say.
    So IM is the way for moi~ I don't like text messaging, I suck at it. D:

Years
  • It has to be IM. I LOATHE the phone which is why I haven't called my grandma in town yet and I've never had a cell phone, so I can't text people.

...granted, I'm not always on IM. ._.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • IM because it's faster, then PMing because you can write more and more in-deph because you have more time, and finally phone. I hate the phone.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Definitely IMing for me.

I hate the phone. I have ADD or something when I'm on it too, because I forget I'm talking to the person and hang up or something.

Text messaging.. Um, no.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • I'll follow the crowd and say IMing. I've never liked the phone, really. =/ It's just easier to talk to people online most of the time. I mean, I use a phone when I need to or when IM/E-mail doesn't fit, but that isn't too often.

I have a lisp and I trip over my words a LOT whenever I get a headache or migraine, which is often, so I sound like an idiot, anyway. |3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Omg, I avoided this poll for days because of the title. Can you please make relevant ones? T_T; Please?

Anyway, I far prefer IMing people. It's my element. I hate using the phone, though I'm not even sure why. I can't text, though, since I don't have that option for my phone. I can receive them and hypothetically send them, but I have to buy a plan for it or something, so I haven't.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't really like the egg salad at work. It's gummy.

And I don't really like talking to people. I'm a real introvert 99% of the time, so I just don't talk to people. That said, I do prefer instant messaging over texting or the phone. I hate the phone with a passion, since I hate my voice, and I always think that I'm bothering the person on the other end. And my cell phone doesn't handle text messages. Plus, those cost money, which I don't have.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I like going on msn the most. But talking on the phone is more personal and wins if you want to pay full attention to a conversation =P I hate text messages, they can be a waste of money >.< Why can't people just talk on the phone?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I hate being on the phone, I like being on msn much,much more. It's just less akward in my opinion :3

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I really don't have a preference, I enjoy all three. Although I have been IMing a lot more lately.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    IMing. Even though I never actually IM people (if I did... it'd only be to ask a question I can't find out anywhere else), it's still better than talking to people on the phone.

Back