• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saintly Revival -- Pokecommunity House*system

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Dizzy has decided to Bring Back House, in an attempt to actually keep it as a running program. I've made a website to Explain things, and hopefully this time, we can actually keep it running. I can't do it by myself, So I'll be need all of your help! Thank you so much

Dizzy

https://www.freewebs.com/neon-destruction/ < Click for The House Page.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • I don't know realy. I mean if it would help i would take over a house. Though i don't mind what it is called realy.
    I mean i could make banners and stuff for the house if the leaders like instead. I mean I realy don't mind. I just like to help and stuff XP

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Woot Post-Dizzles!

The Colors or Whatever you guys would like is totally up to you, I was being to meager and selfish with the previous versions of House, but this time, It's up to the people, not me. Cassie i love your suggesstions, and thats what I meant, every house has its own webpage that sports it color, banners and other stuff. People from the Certain house put the link in their signatures for the people to see it.

June 27th 2004, Now Taking House-Master Applications

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I have absolutely no idea what this is all about... could someone explain it to me in stupid-person talk? o_O

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • It was an Old Idea I came up with at the beginning of the Old PC....if you saw the website that should give you an idea about it.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Hey Diz, I have started the orange house webpage vbut its on my computer. Oh and thanks for atc... *listens to it again*

Back