• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saikyou Milotics UFT

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
  • I have lots of these little guys now! So I'm giving them up for trade. Each of them will be holding a special surprise, as well! I'm mainly looking for events here, but I'll also take good Pokes. ;) Shinies too!

Events I have:
    Ranger Manaphy
    Movie Darkrai
    10 ANIV Celebi
    PKTOPIA Magmortar
    Saikyou Electivire
    Aura Mew
    TRU Manaphy
    WISHMKR Jirachi
    Space C Deoxys
    PALCITY Lucario

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    what personallity are your milotic's? (likes to run, loves to eat.....)

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    yes whats personnality , what days ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • I prefer not to have fan mades, druss. D:

@TB - I'll take any event. :3 I've never been one for shinies since I got a shiny Floatzel and it looked like someone peed on it. D: Really the only shiny that I like is Latias... x3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I have a shiny Latias.. 8D Unless you want a Mystery/Aura Mew, Palcity Manaphy, Space C Deoxys, Wishmkr Jirachi, etc.. Just say and I'll trade. You clone btw?

And don't offer fan events, druss, before I bind you with meh tail. D8

Edit: I have two that are nicknamed but are known to be legit cough caught for me lol.. One is not nicknamed but from a trade.

Years
  • I have lots of these little guys now! So I'm giving them up for trade. Each of them will be holding a special surprise, as well! I'm mainly looking for events here, but I'll also take good Pokes. ;)

Events I have:
    Ranger Manaphy
    Movie Darkrai
    10 ANIV Celebi
    PKTOPIA Magmortar
    Saikyou Electivire

How about Wishmkr Jirachi, or a Latias with Soul Dew, or TRU or JBHF Manaphy for your Milotec?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Umm...well do you want a Larvitar, Dratini, Gible, Beldum, Bagon or all 3 Johto starters? I have Rhydon and Mareep with egg moves and a Starly and Shinx with egg moves too.

Back