• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what cartoon would u like to be in?(as in if u could go right into it and it was real

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • probly that Innuashi or what ever it is called from adult swim. (i had a dream about it last night)

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • i think it would be cool to go into Yu-Gi-Oh because dueling would be more interesting and marik and seto kaiba are there too!

(BTW, its called Inuyasha :P )

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • k? i would also want to go in humm... hang on.

[Edit] DBZ GT , Cased Closed(adult swim) , Yu Yu Hakasu(sp) , and Yu-Gh-OH (not relly to dule but like to fight Joey)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    This belongs in Other Entertainment. ^_^; I'll move it for you.

Anyways, I would definitely pick Pok?mon! I love Pikachu, and all of the other cute Pokemon, and it would be so cool to get to catch and train them. Plus, I could meet Gary, and he would be real, and we could get married. *_*; Lol.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I was going to say SpongeBob but I just realized I wouldn't be able to breath. I'll hang out in the Tree Dome then I guess.

The old Zelda cartoon to smack Link in the face everytime he says a cheesy line.

Come to think I haven't watched TV in a very long time, I've been spending to much time at the computer. Meh, why stop now? LOL

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • There are sooo many Anime's I would love to be in.... but the top one has to be Naruto... and maybe even Final Fantasy Unlimited... but I havent seen it long enough to know if I truely like it. (wait wait Love Hina... for obvious reasons)

~Blade~

aaaaaa

The one that's following me around PC
    XD

Seriously, erm..Transformers would be cool..

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • a1337a said:
    Which cartoon would I like to be in?
    The one that's following me around PC
    XD

Seriously, erm..Transformers would be cool..

Ahem. As her official bodyguard, I have to say - that's rude!

Anyway, we now return you to our regularly scheduled thread

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yuugiou. It shouldn't be too hard to guess why. o.o; I'd be able to stalk Yami everywhere and glomp him at every chance. <3 <3 *squees* Er.. plus, I'd be able to kill my least favourite characters... of which there are many.

o.o; *is depressed now since that can't happen, lol*

aaaaaa

Ahem. As her official bodyguard, I have to say - that's rude!

Anyway, we now return you to our regularly scheduled thread

You may be her bodyguard, but she's 'madly in love' with me :P

Years
  • Maybe Naruto... and I'd be the Hokage!!!! Or another Anime called Tian Shang Tian Xia... So cool...

Years
  • I want to be in Fullmetal Alchemist and study alchemy there...*snickers* I can imagine it now! Transmuting my brother to a pole in the middle of the street is just a book away! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Case Closed. I want to see a dead person and get horrified for the rest of my life with many issues.

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
    Years
  • "Sonic the Hedgehog".

Not "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog"...
    Not "Sonic X"...
    Not "Sonic Underground"...

"Sonic the Hedgehog"

No contest with any other cartoon.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • ~WARNING ETREMELY LONG POST!!~, not really. :P

#1. Pok?mon, I'll be the cute, adorable, tough looking, gansta like, soft trainer with electrical powers that came from my Pikachu's DNA thanks to the mishap of Bill's prototype telepoter.. I'll have a combation of my team from all my games, and I'll be holding my Pikachu in my arms. While taking care of my talking Cleffa, that came from my Pikachu and Whitney's Clefairy. I'll be the modest, smart, stratigical, strong, naive, caring one, who's very childish and protects everyone. And me Whitney will get maryied. ^///^

#2. Kids Next Door, I'll be numbuh 64! I'll specalize in hand to hand combat, projectile weapons, and spying. I pianeer *Man, I'm a bad speller. >_<* through thought. I use anything as a weapon, I master 2 by 4 technoligy, and my weapon is the P.O.K.E.M.O.N, Powerful Outragous Killer Electric Monster Of Nuecelar. Eventhough I'm 15, I'm the exception to the rule, and I'm allowed to stay. ;)

#3. Hamtaro, I'll have a cute pink hamster named Akane. She loves video games, as much as me.

#4. Fairly Oddparents, I'll be the annoying, funny kid, who points out the obvious and do extremely stupid stuff.

#5. Cased Closed, I'll be suspect in a murder that ends with sexy results because my brother was used to solve the case.

#6. Spongebob Sqaurepants, I'll be a blue gansta tuna fish, that is smart as Patrick! :) ;)

#7. Yu-Gi-Oh, I'll be a gansta' style duelist, with incredible stratigies. My Deck's theme surrounds the Mystical Elf. My style is to attack directly, and protect my Monsters as well and my Life Points. There's an connection between me and the Mystical Elf seeing as though she's my favorite Monster.

#8. Simpsons, I'll bethe do nothing character that hates Fox.

#9. Megaman NT Warrior, I'll be the kid with the dark blue PET, and my net navi is Pok?Girl.

#10. Family Guy, I'll be the first NON-stero-type Asain. I'll still look like a gansta. XD

Whew... yeah I watch alot cartoons/anime. :P

Back