• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon merchandise!

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
  • If I remember correctly, there were Pokemon Lollipops. But that was like 4-6 years ago.
    My little bro has some pokemon coloring books also.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yeah I've found pokemon lollipops before...
    But thats about the only thing I've ever found beside toys.

~C3LEBI

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Today my brother bought a Pokemon screen cleaner. It cleans screens...wtf? XD It has a Buizel on the front. I bought some Pokemon keyring type things about 2 months ago, I got a Pikachu and a Riolu. Its surprising really because there's not much Pokemon merchandise in the UK

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I have some weird pokemon spinners, and I have seen some pokemon candy too before. lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I had a Squirtle stuffed animal and when you open up the shell, there was a bag of candy (which was really gross btw).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I have one can of that Pokémon soup. Where it's shaped like the Pokémon, right? I never understood why they bothered including Poliwhirl in everything back then. :|

Uhh, I have a Pichu pen and a Pichu Bros. mechanical pencil. And a Cherrim bentou flag. I think that's mostly it for non-toy items, though. :\

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I have one can of that Pokémon soup. Where it's shaped like the Pokémon, right? I never understood why they bothered including Poliwhirl in everything back then. :|

I've heard that it used to be included in everything because Poliwhirl was Suigimori's favourite Pokemon

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • DSCF8354.JPG

Poke-Noodles?!

I bet it's just normal noodles, and then they just put pictures of Pokemon on it to attract children.

Oh, and what does the Pokemon soup taste like?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I remember when I was 6 yearsa old and I went to the coolest amusement park in Ohio (Cedar Point)...there was this game there where there are a bunch of bowls and you throw a ball to land in the bowl that has a certain color.

So red was get a small prize, green was a medium prize, yellow was a large prize, and blue was any prize you wanted. Of course, most were none of those :P

Either way, I landed in Blue and got a giant Blastoise stuffed animal thing. Weird thing was, it wasn't a real stuffed animal...it was filled with like, something else. Either way, that's my most precious piece of pokemon merchandise :P I hope that doesn't count as a toy since I never played with it :P More like hanging it on the wall lol

I remember pokemon-themed food that my mom used to get me. It was pretty good too.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I have a collectable jelly jar with Pikachu on it.

I also had a Pikachu N64...dunno what happened to it though...

And I have one of those Squirtle stuffed animals with candy in it...the candy's still in there...>.>

I also have a Pichu pencil topper.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Shiny-kun uses these. they don't work so well.

hmm.gif

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Pokémon pogs. They were the big thing when I was about eleven.
    Ah, I have a whole bunch of those. I used to collect them years ago.

I also have Pokémon cards. Not the trading card game nor the usual deck of playing cards. They were these little collectible cards, about half the size of normal cards, that used to be really popular in school.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I remember they had Pokemon merchandise on like those 3D things that are found in like Twisties packets. I have a whole bunch of those.. I think I collected all of them. They even had an album to put them in.
    Oh, and also bubblegum, but the cover wasn't Pokemon-like, but inside it would have Pokemon tattoos and stickers.

Back