• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how the heck?

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
Years
  • how do you make a faded image like the umbreon in the back of this pic?
    Umbreon_thing.gif

just wondering. help would be greatly appreacieted (sp)

Years
  • ...Photoshop, any image editing software...

I'm still trying to figure things out...
    My latest experiment is the banner in my sig...XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You're not getting any thing from Paint Shop. I think you can set layers using PhotoShop, but I have an extremely old version of it so mine can't do it very well.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • You can do it with Paint Shop Pro too. Any of the good graphics programs (Photoshop, PSP, Fireworks etc) will do it. Just put the images on different layers and set the opacity/transparency (depending on your graphics program).

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • The opacity tool can come in useful alot ^^ Try playing around with the percents in a program besides paint and has layers to get where you want it. Generally in more the slider is right on the layer pallete ^^

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Nah, I use tons of layers XD. Ive started even using basic layers for text instead of vectors since its easier to edit XD; For a normal banner I use nearly 20 layers *website banner*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I love layers. o.o; For my sigs, I generally use about... 20-30 (I use transparency a lot, so I need them. XD) For CGing pictures... gah... overall, I probably use about 60. o_O; But I normally tend to merge them when I finish with a certain section (which I should actually stop doing). Mrr...

=o Crowded graphics look really nice, actually. You've got to have a lot of different transparencies, though, and it also helps to bump up the contrast of the image's foreground so the background doesn't divert all the attention. XP

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
  • I used to not even know what layers were until a good 6 months ago, and i've been using psp since I was about.. 10?

that made things A LOT easier. x_x

Back