• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi... (wicked shy)

Pokégirl1

Pokégirl
Years
Hi I just joined today as I am a HUGE Pokefan. I would love to talk to other obessed with Dawn. Send me messages or add me as your friend. I don't have many friends so I'm pretty lonely at times and always on here!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Hi I just joined today as I am a HUGE Pokefan. I would love to talk to other obessed with Dawn. Send me messages or add me as your friend. I don't have many friends so I'm pretty lonely at times and always on here!

Would ya look at that, Another floridian! Right on o/

Welcome to pokecommunity! ;D

Have fun and enjoy your time spent here! Oh yeah, check the rules, FAq, etcetc as well then. ;D

See you around,
Beachy~

Silverberry

A Silverberry?! Oh Noes!
Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Read the rules and stay active!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to PM me!

See you around the forums!

~ Silverberry

Pokégirl1

Pokégirl
Years
Hi everyone! Thanks for all of your replies! You seem like really nice people! If anyone wants to add me on their myspace to talk Pokemon too I'd love it! Thanks again!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Hey Pokegirl, I hope you have fun here. PM me to be friends.

Back