• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Da Beast Is Here

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
Years
  • Hello guys, I read the rules and the FAQ before I posted this so I'm okay, but hello guys I'm looking forward to be seeing you guys on here.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey Beast. Great start then. :D Your ready to be active now that you've read both. Any additional questions or help, don't hesitate to message me. Just remember to have fun. ;)

Welcome to PokéCommunity, The Beast.

Cid

Years
  • Hey Beast! Welcome to PC!

I'm just here to give you a very nice welcome and a big [beast] hug... And you've read the rules too!
    Nice... Anyway, I guess you're going to have a blast here! Feel free to PM BeachBoy for anything else!

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
    Years
  • Alright cool thanks for the advice, probably he's the only one I'll PM because he's the first moderator I've seen so far.

Years
  • Hello "The Beast" and welcome to PC!

If you do any WiFi battling I will battle you any time. But thanks for reading the rules, it will help you out a lot. Just stay active!!!

Back