• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey for my homework!

Do you think the honey bees are important?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • For my homework i must assemble a survey. simple enough. Do you think the honey bees are important? take the pole first, then scroll down

Fully one-third of fruits, vegetables, and nuts consumed in America are dependent on pollinators - overwhelmingly honey bees. The net value of all this produce to the U.S. economy is roughly US$15 billion per year. And across America experts are scrambling to find answers to the mystery before it turns into an even bigger economic and agricultural disaster.

How about now?

and plz no... ur gay, this is dumb homework or **** you PETA buddy comments.

Thank You.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I SAY YES BECAUSE WE WONT HAVE HONEY IF THEY DONT EXIST T_T. ANY WAY THE EARTH CANT AFFORD TO LOOSE ANOTHER THING

Back