• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Most Important Thread Ever! Part Thrice

Which do you like better?

• Drive-Thru

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Eat In

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well, since the other one got moved though I would make another one...rashonal enough? In my little world that is :P Allrighty then here is the question: Which do you like better at a fast food place? EAting in or drive through?

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Uhhh Eat-in. I just like it since its usually not a place your at all the time. You eat at home evrey other day (unless you live in a big city or you have tons of cash ^^;;; )

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Well I can't say drive through because my dad's car has been in the auto-repair for the last two years. XD (I wonder what happened to it now. :P)

Eat in is better anyways because by the time I get home the food will already be cold. I don't eat cold fast food. XD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I like eating in because then you can spend more time eating slower and enjoying it more.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Eating is usually fresher, and just more enjoyable. Of course since at least one of my meals is almost always brought home fast food a ay, I get really sick of it. x_x;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Drive thru... go use those McDonald coupons to trade the free burger. However you have no drinks from coupons, so you drive home with the burgers and get out your own pop which is cheaper than the pop in McDonald. ;p

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I prefer eating inside a restaurant...my people skills are horrible so I'd feel very awkward going through the drive-thru. Oh well, I won't have to worry about that for a while since I don't have a driver's license (and probably never will...gee, thanks mom and dad =/) And I hate eating in the car too...everything spills everywhere, especially in the old '79 Dodge...that thing is spacious but hits every bump horribly...

Eating in is also better since I can get unlimited ketchup and refills...I can go through ten of those little dixie cups of ketchup from a Chicken Nugget Kids' Meal at a regular restaurant and I HATE the little packets that they give me when I've had to eat on the fly, seriously, those packets have enough ketchup for two fries...I've even downed the little cups without even dipping it in anything...

Kairi said:
    Of course since at least one of my meals is almost always brought home fast food a ay, I get really sick of it. x_x;

Sick of fast food? I never thought I'd hear someone say that...I'd love to get a Chicken McNugget happy meal every day for lunch...10 months out of the year I have peanut butter sandwiches and spicy doritos o_o;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You just HAD to quote my typo, didn?t you? =o

XP Kidding.
    And yeah, refills are awesome. I abuse them. <.<;
    But we only have like the same few places here, so it gets?tiring choosing one. @_@

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Eh, wherever you are, I'm sure you have a bigger selection than me...we have McDonalds, Burger King, and Long John Silver's, not counting the pizza places since they're not fast food...luckily they just opened up a Subway in town the other week and their food's pretty good (more expensive than other places though ;_; )

Tweak

You just HAD to quote my typo, didn?t you? =o

XP Kidding.
    And yeah, refills are awesome. I abuse them. <.<;
    But we only have like the same few places here, so it gets?tiring choosing one. @_@

i abuse it...even on the next visit. :P has anyone ever tried re-using a drink cup from a fast food place on the 2nd visit, they'd never notice unless u were the only customer.

sitting in is more expensive cause u gotta pay tips. i like fast food better...cause it's...fast! even at those sit-in places, i take to go.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • Eat-in is better because you have more time to eat it may cost more. You can also get more if you eat in! For me: Man, I hate the drive-thru!

Back