• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh, someone unbanned me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
I, as Jirachi, was banned by Satoshi-kun, and he said it was permanent.

But here I am, posting!

If something has gone wrong, please ban me again, because I don't need this account anymore, being logged on to this community as another member,.

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
whoa....... I bet some people are going to be quite thrilled.........

if i were you i would keep this name now that its unbanned due to its age and stuff but hey w/e floats ur boat.

evil hackers....

Shion

Uso da!!!
Years
Satoshi-kun said:
Well well well, you seem perfectly fine now. The whole community's been hacked and the hacker unbanned everyone. @_@;;

Just let this account be.

Wow, thanks.

But I will keep my Bianca account, because of the reputation. :disappoin

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
you shouldnt care what people think of you Bianca I would go on that old name say your sorry get some good rep stuff

I mean remaking a name is just avoiding the real problem!

here i even gave u some good rep points!

TeamRocket

John 3:16 - 16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[1] that w***ver believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
bible passage........gets me everytime............ its so true though but I dunno if your allowed to do that.....

anyways I hope we just all get along now :-D anyways im going now!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Mmm, please keep religion out of the boards...

And apparently you have your old account back. =/

aRedMoon

Years
Actually, PSB, no they aren't. >>;;

Unless the ones in the tech institute are still here...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
They sure are still around. ^_^; This would be a good time for me to keep local copies of all the stickies, think I will if we restore the backup. o.x;

aRedMoon

Years
I know I'll keep a local copy of the FAQ!

...I'm gonna wait to see if they decide to restore before I start rewriting it...

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
Years
w h o e v e r is censored, along with p h o e n i x, and the BA word isn't censored.
oh, and E V E R is censored, ah, welcome back, Jirachi, and all unbanned childrens.
puni puni~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back