• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Redirections!!!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Because that's vBulletin's default.

Until everything is fixed again, live with it.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It?s the first thing I intend to turn off when my powers are restored. o.x;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Redirection - you mean the "thank you for posting, please wait and you will be taken to your post" thing?

I don't mind that - at least I know my post worked and I won't accidentally double post...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Well, I guess it doesnt bother me that much anymore...you kinda get used to it. And you are right it is kinda nice to know what ever you did went through.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
i never noticed it was there or gone too. so i thought it was normal to have it. i'm too used to UBB and VB2.0

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Gah, that was completely OT.

I quit being a mod... *goes to bug Andy to make the questions go away*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Too much responsibility, eh? Oh well, I wouldnt know. I am and admin and an smod on 2 boards, but they are so small that it isnt hard. I bet it is alot harder to do here.

Dark Gogeta

GRRR! Scary! XD
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 20, 2005
YES IT DID! Can a Preator, Kairi (what is her actual title anyway???), or Admin please fix

Back