• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • I hope you enjoy yourself here too! xD

No, but seriously; I'm sure you will.
    Welcome to the community!
    There are all kinds of sections where you can enjoy yourself here.

Are you into playing Diamond version? Or perhaps you're into the trading card game. Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll find a place to talk about it.

I assume that you have read the rules and FAQ already, right?

Well, do you want to know what the trick to having fun at PC is? Staying active.
    The longer you stay here, the more fun you will have because you will be making friends to help you along.
    I hope you become one of the regular's. See you around.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Hey Mukuhawk. Hiidoran is right. Staying active is a the best way too have fun around this place. There are great people and it is great fun once your stuck into it. Hope you enjoy yourself here and stay active :D

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • I hope you enjoy yourself here too! xD

No, but seriously; I'm sure you will.
    Welcome to the community!
    There are all kinds of sections where you can enjoy yourself here.

Are you into playing Diamond version? Or perhaps you're into the trading card game. Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll find a place to talk about it.

I assume that you have read the rules and FAQ already, right?

Well, do you want to know what the trick to having fun at PC is? Staying active.
    The longer you stay here, the more fun you will have because you will be making friends to help you along.
    I hope you become one of the regular's. See you around.

Aww, you're always better at this "Introduction" thingy. I'm jealous xp

Anyways, pretty much what Hiidoran said. And plz don't forget to stay active!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Yoh!!
    We hope you will enjoy here!!
    Read the rules Dude!!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Hiya Mukuhawk! Welcome to pc. ;) I'm sure you'll have no problem enjoying yourself here as long as you read the rules and stay active; those are the main two things. There are a lot of nice peeps here though, so having fun and ejoying yourself probably won't take much. xD

Have fun! ;3

-Neko

Back