• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    my name is T big pkmn fan i played all versions so far.1 day on youtube a SHINY GOLD CLIP caught my attention and leaded me here..Browse around the cummunity for a bit found theres a whole bunch of hacked pkmn games.i think thats awsome most the game ive seen looks so good.I join this cummunity to play the best hacked PKMN games.Rite now im playing Shiny Gold X on GPSP.Do anyone have any suggestion which one i should play next?

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Hey T, welcome to PC! (Heh, that rhymes ^_^)

Read the rules if you haven't already. After that stay active and have fun, you'll fit right in :D

You've played all of the games? I'm more of a G/S/C kind of guy myself ^_^;; That's not to say I haven't played all of the games :)

I'm not very much into that hacking business, so I can't reccomend anything to you, sorry ._.

Go crazy

-Roy

Cid

Years
  • Ei, T, welcome!

Besides reading the rules as Roy G Biv said, you could read the FAQ, too, for further help or questions.

Also, since I'm a hacker and a Pokemon hack player, I suggest you play DJG's Ruby Destiny series.
    You could try browsing for other ones, too, and you'll surely find what you're looking for.

So, yeah, have fun, stay active and kick back and relax!

Welcome to PC!

OutOfOrder

Saving you from yourself...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    Hello!

Welcome to the community!

Hope you will find the hacks here great!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity, T! :) So a Pokemon hack clip on youtube caught your attention, eh? I didn't know there were previews of hacks on youtube! *runs off to search for hack vids on youtube* Lol.

Anyway, I wish I could give you advice on what to play next, but unfortunately I don't play the hacks here (even though they all look so tempting!! *dies*). I just don't have the programs right now. ^^"

Well, I hope you have fun playing your hacks and hanging out here at pc. You will love this place, trust me, there are a LOT of good hackers and created games here!! ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, actually a lot of people have joined PC because of Zel's Shiny Gold.
    It is a very nice game and people want to learn all about it.

So, welcome to the PokéCommunity, Ritthy.
    It's great that you have an interest in our Rom-hacking section, but don't forget everything else PC has to offer. I say this because I used to only post in the rom-hacking section and it turns out that I missed a lot.

I hope you find PC suitable to all of your Pokémon needs.
    Have a great time!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Hey RITTHY. I guess hacking is becoming more popular around this place then aye?

So you have been playing since R/B/Y. Thats impressive i have as well tho so don't get too excited xD. Of course you will have to though as you have joined a great forum and i sure am glad that you decided to.

ROM hacking? Well then you will fit in fine then as lots of people like to make ROM hacks. I hope one day you can make 1 as well and make a name for yourself as a ROM hacker.

Welcome to PC~

Back