• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!! PM Space !!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • What's going on?

It says my limit on PMs is down to 50 again... >.<

I'm getting really tired of having to delete PMs......................

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    What's going on?

It says my limit on PMs is down to 50 again... >.<

I'm getting really tired of having to delete PMs......................

It goes down to 50? Why?

Meh, I have to delete them several times a day, and I have room for 100, is there any way I can get more room?

aRedMoon

Years
  • Become a mod, they have 150. >_>

But I had 58 PMs... I'm getting annoyed as I get chopped over and over............

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    Become a mod, they have 150. >_>

But I had 58 PMs... I'm getting annoyed as I get chopped over and over............

Eh, short of becomming a mod? Oh well, maybe I should just stop accepting PM and only take email messages, I'm used to spam there. XD

aRedMoon

Years
  • Or direct them to the girl thread. :P

I'm thinking it's because I was moved into the T-Dome access group, where the PM space hasn't been set. *poke* This would be an awesome time to upgrade everyone's boxes. =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Oh good this should help a little...I get flooded with these things and have to clear it out everyt wo days, at least now I might have a longer wait before I have to do anything

Back