• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Phobias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
Years
  • My worst fears are:
    The dark. If I were locked in a dark room I would scream and bang on the door until someone let me out. Or I would drop dead. I absolutely hate hate hate the dark.

Deep water. I'm always afraid that a big fish will come out of nowhere and nibble my toes.

Usually, though, I can get my bearings after a few moments and figure out a way to get out of the situation. I rarely spazz out.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Cockroaches (the most basic of all my fears), heights under certain circumstances, tsunamis (a little traumatic), escalators (another basic fear) and being forgotten (again, a mildly trauma-induced phobia).

I'm such a coward >_>".

Most of the time when I'm placed in any of these situations, I don't scream or anything, but I'll usually just tense up and be very quiet for a long time. And try my best to get out of there as soon as possible. The only time I'd probably lose control would be if I was accidentally locked in a room alone, as in the last phobia I mentioned.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • My worst fears are:
    The dark. If I were locked in a dark room I would scream and bang on the door until someone let me out. Or I would drop dead. I absolutely hate hate hate the dark.

Ugh, same here. I always thought I was able to overcome my fear of the dark as a child but apparently that never happened. Oh and spiders. I had a terrible incident involving one. The ending result was me landing into a hospital (also as a kid).

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Waking up and finding out that I'm not French.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • My worst fear? That's a good question...

I suppose my worst fear would be... death.
    I know, I know, it has to happen to everyone eventually. However, that doesn't make it any less frightening. It's not just a fear of myself dieing either, it's the fear of others close to me dieing as well.

Other than that, I suppose being anywhere near a snake is enough to send shivers down my spine.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • The dark, spiders, heights, and ghosts. Ugh XD;

My worst fear, probably ghosts. I dunno. *shudders* o3o;

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Falling Star, I know exactcly what you mean.

I also shall add to the list of fears: gigantic sharks and needle-injested drugs.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • I like sharks and needles! And I knocked a huge hornet's nest off the side of my house while my mom was keeping her distance. XD I pick up spiders... they're almost cute. (except Black Widows and the like.)
    Sorry to brag. XD

But I am emetophobic. My worst fear in the world is vomiting. I freak out, and I go in my room, pace all over the place, stay up all night, refuse to eat or drink... if someone so much as mentions someone got sick. T.T I'd rather die. And that's the truth, I do not fear death.

Another fear is being raped. O_o

Something that goes along with that is bearing children. I don't want to get married and I don't want to have kids. (unless it was with Itachi, but he doesn't exist so that's beside the point.)

Insanity might also be a fear for me, but it also enthralls me. I'm fascinated by it. And I think I'm going insane myself anyway, I hear voices. All the time.

Another horrid fear of mine already came true...
    *SPOILER FOR NARUTO*
    Spoiler:

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
  • I don't like tall building or elevators. I got stuck on an elevator in a tall building before so, yeah.

I also fear my dad, even though he's never harmed me physically in my life.

The thing I fear most is pain, both physical and mental/emotional.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Um, everything.

The one that comes to mind is having a folded page-corner in a book. How can you stand that stuff?
    Gives me shivers.

edit Oh, and my uncle who everyone is afraid of because he seems like a mean person. But he's not. He dresses like a cowboy and it's funny.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Heights. I have an extreme fear of hights. Not when I'm in a rollercoaster or something,
    because that goes fast and you don't really have the time to see what's underneath..
    But last year, we went with our class to Paris and I didn't go to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
    I was too afraid. I did make it halfway, though. And man, I was proud!

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Dry paper rubbing on something else like dry paper. The noise give me shivers down my spine >.<"

not to mention heights.
    and large and very small forms of spiders. O.O'"

Serious

Ev'ing is for the talentless
    Years
  • Phobias like the dark, water and heights I dont mind, in fact I like the dark but I hate needles, metal ones or of a plant, I hate them.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • My worst fear is house spiders and Tarantulas. Height is also considered. But I like to jump in tall building if the bottom is sea.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • My worst fear is house spiders and Tarantulas. Height is also considered. But I like to jump in tall building if the bottom is sea.

If you fall far and accelerate enough, your body will hit the seafloor and go splat.

Why is everyone afraid of spiders?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Oh, dead people are scary. But only when they're dead... Not like... Undead.
    Undead aren't scary. They're funny.

I'm adding "Really Dead People" to my list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back