• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I ahve a qeustion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Im thinking of selling my DS Lite for the new pokemon DS lite poster t-shirt dvd bundle, and Im wondering If my data is saved to my DS or my game cart, as well as the data for my GBA games and how much trade in my DS Lite would get at gamestop

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • 0_0. You. Are kiddin. Right? If the data was saved to the ds we would be able to do much much more with the ds then ever. Trust me i think i would know that. So yeah the kart only gets data.

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Does the same apply for my GBA games?, and how much trade in credit would I get for a DSlite

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Um yeah its battery saved. Oh not much if its in bad condition. Mine went for about 100$ due to the fact that i had it in a protector so it never got damadged and cause i was friends with the store clerk.

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    okay, thanks, they dont have any news on the bundle yet but they said Id get about $80 trade in credit on it, so thankjs a mod can close this now please

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back