• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Would You Want To Save You?

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
Years
  • Ok, let's say some crackhead with a knife is coming at you, and you see Jet Li, Tony Jaa, Chuck Norris and George St. Pierre are coming to save you, but for whatever reason only one of them can save you. Who do you pick?

P.S. Please don't mention something like "I'd rather have Bruce Lee"... dude, trust me, we'd ALL pick Bruce Lee...

36 views and not one single reply? Wow............. my question is that crappy.....damn.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Well personally I would take that person on myself if they only had a knife, if it was a heavily armed gang or soldiers then I would want the Master Chief to save me xD

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Well, I'd either beat the crackhead up but if someone would want to save me from him/her, then I would want to be saved from him/her because it is either his/her decision to stab me or not [if not, then he/she is saving my life]. :P

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Chuck Norris, mainly 'cause he's the only person I've heard of out of those four. :>

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • Chuck Norris, mainly 'cause he's the only person I've heard of out of those four. :>

Ok, since she pointed this one out,I'll tell you who's who:

Tony Jaa- known as Jaa Panom in his homeland, this Thai- born martial arts actor is the star of Ong Bak and The Protector (also known as Tom Yum Goon). He does all his own stunts, and his main claim to fame is his Muay Boran fighting style,which is an old advanced version of Muay Thai.

Jet Li-Insanely popular Chinese actor thatstaredin movies such as Fearless, The One, Kiss the Dragon, and was the villian in Lethal Weapon 4, among others. He recently starred in the hit move Forbidden Kingdom, along with movie legend Jackie Chan.

George "Rush" St. Pierre- Canadian-born UFC legend. Well known for his well rounded fighting style, with impressive victories over the likes of Matt Hughs and Matt Serra, among others.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Chuck Norris, mainly 'cause he's the only person I've heard of out of those four. :>
    Whhhattt. You haven't ever heard of Jet Li? He's amazing x3
    Well, now you know ^^;

Soo, I'd want Jet Li to save me, and perform some impossible moves like he does in his movies. Never heard of Tony Jaa and George St. Pierre.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I would offer him some crack, if he is a crackhead he will fall for it won't he? But nah seriously I would take him on myself, but if I had to pick....Chuck Norris he is a legend! Heroic and Humorous!

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Go, Vin Diesel and his big muscular arms, go. :B

Wait .. Why isn't he on teh list D: NOES!
    Then I'll just use my pepperspray. Yeah. :3

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • i guess i would like anyone who is good enough to save me so my class would be good besides we are a great class so to answer your question i would say a mature person from my class....perhaps joe is the name

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Chuck Norris. If he roundhouse kicks my oppressor to oblivion, all the better for me. If he turns out - as the rumors have it - to be nothing but an ordinary individual without any special powers whatsoever and gets his ass kicked while I make a run for it...well, that's one less meme to annoy the heck out of me.

Either way, I win.

Seriously, though, if you'd voluntarily go up unarmed against someone wielding a knife (especially one on crack, and thus probably far beyond his ordinary pain threshold), then you probably have a deathwish. We had basic arms practice with knives in Jujitsu practice (though mind you, those where not sharp knives obviously) and the leverage even a simple pocket knife gives is incredible. Based on the results, even our blackbelt instructor (who could throw out a knockout punch to the face in a split-second) would have taken a bad enough cutting to be in serious danger of bleeding out afterwards. And that was against a sparring partner with no formal training in knife usage. So yeah, I'll pass on that encounter if options are so readily available, thanks. xP

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • Chuck Norris. He can slam a revolving door XD *loves CN jokes* >w<
    Also, he can play Russian Roulette with 6 bullets, and win. I love that one so much, because of a thing we did on probability in Math class last year... =P

But. Honestly. That would make the best story. Getting saved by Chuck Norris? Heck to the yes!

Back