• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Hey,

My names Daniel and i go to a high school. I was interested in pokemon ever since i was like 8 years old but you know it gets boring and i quit the game like 4 years ago. I recently had to urge to play it again. but i lost my GBA and my pokemon sapphire which i played non stop. one day i just wanted to play pokemon again so here i am but i'm still trying to get a DS for my birthday or xmas... :) hope this place is nice

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Hey Daniel, welcome to PC ^w^

You thought Pokémon gets boring? Well, it's your own opinion :3
    Did you ever try replaying the games or getting another one? I find doing either of those is a winner ^^

Gah, losing your GBA and Sapphire in't good. But getting a DS and Diamond/Pearl is! : D

If you haven't already, I suggest you look at the FAQ and the Community Rules. They're really good to know and they'll save you a lot of trouble in the long run ^^

I hope you have a really good stay here, there's a lot of different boards for you to visit.
    So enjoy yourself, make friends and have some fun!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Hey poke, i am SURE you will get a new DS for Christmas or even your birthday xD

Anyway although you lost your GBA, i am sure that you can still have some fun in the long wait for it ( is it a long wait? ) here at PC~

Welcome and make sure you read the Rules/FAQ
    ( They are seriously a good read and they save you quite a lot )

Name

Moémon Master
    Years
  • hi dan, sorry to hear about your gameboy.
    but i'm sure that if you're good and wish hard enough you will one day get a ds! maybe even with pokemon platinum!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • (...Hide want's to obtain Pokémon Platinum, however; his importing funds are null.)

My plights aside, welcome to the Pokécommunity.
    Pokémon can get boring, it's true. In fact, I haven't played the games in at least a couple of months now.

Hmm... that is a sad story. If I had money, I would send you one!
    (Well... probably not, but I do feel bad for you.)

I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have grown to enjoy it.
    Take care~

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    hey daniel, it was the same for me :) ive only recently got back into pokemon, i left it for dead for years. ;) welcome to the forum

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
  • hmmm

Hey,

My names Daniel and i go to a high school. I was interested in pokemon ever since i was like 8 years old but you know it gets boring and i quit the game like 4 years ago. I recently had to urge to play it again. but i lost my GBA and my pokemon sapphire which i played non stop. one day i just wanted to play pokemon again so here i am but i'm still trying to get a DS for my birthday or xmas... :) hope this place is nice

maybe you can wait and try and get to new nintendo dsi for your birthday...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • maybe you can wait and try and get to new nintendo dsi for your birthday...
    Hey _cynthia_, here at PC we don't allow the revival of threads older than a month old. So check the date before you post in a thread, if it's over a month, don't touch it.

Locking this.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back