• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to to meet cha!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Konnichiwa, Orange-chan!
(That's my vague attempt to sound like I know what I'm talking about...)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity Forums.

I'm not sure what else to say as my creativity in posting seems to be drained today.
So, I'll just end my welcome on that note.

I'm sure you will have fun here once you start looking around a bit.
Take care~

Quiet Pichu

I'm The Man who can't be moved
Years
Hello Orange-Chan.
I'am Simon and I hope you enjoy your stay.
If you need help with ANYTHING!
Feel free to send me a private message or post a visitor message on my profile, I won't bite :).

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
I love your name Orange-chan! Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or want to be friends, don't be afraid to PM me! ^.^

Name

Moémon Master
Years
orange-chan, you have such a good name that i'll have to use the full name when i address you...

orange-chan, Orange-chan, ORange-chan, ORAnge-chan, ORANge-chan (oran berry btw), ORANGe-chan, ORANGE-chan, ORANGE_chan, ORANGE_Chan, ORANGE_CHan, ORANGE_CHAn, ORANGE_CHAN.
ORANGE-CHAN!!!!

yah

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
I like your name, Orange-chan :D Enjoy your stay at PC, and do not hesitate to make new friends.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Howdy there Orange-chan ^_____^
And welcome to PC, by far the best Pokémon forum. We have everything! :3

Like everyone else, I love your name. I love every name with 'chan' after it, so you're already a big winner in my book - good work ;D

Hopefully you've have a gander around the boards already to see what's happenin'. There's always a lot of stuff to do here and getting involved is never a problem ^^

Might I suggest looking at the FAQ/Community Rules if you have the time? They're a very simple read and it's always a good thing to have the rules in mind : D
If you ever have any questions, ask any staff member or regular member for help. We're always willing to give.

I hope you have a great stay here and enjoy yourself wholeheartedly!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Welcome Orange-Chan xD
(Nice name by the way, it is really creative xD)

Anyway welcome to PC, make sure too check up on the Rules/FAQ as they are both incredibly helpful, and are both good reads!

I am sure you will have a great time here at PC, even if you are new people here are very very friendly and we will show you that xD
(It isn't hard to have fun here xD)

Welcome to PC, Orange-Chan

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Your username... is pure, utter love. <3 (Orange addict here)
Beach would go out of his way to welcome you....

Although I must admit, your UN is the epiptome of Pwnsauce :3

Welcome to PC!
Have fun posting and making friends!

-Roy

Back