• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Principal's office

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • How often do you get in trouble? Do you get Detention? Suspension? Expulsion? What did you do to get it?

I have had all of these except expulsion and won't be saying why cause I already did in the past back in May.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I've never done anything to land me in the principal's office.

Now that I think about it, I have never even talked to my Principal o_O

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I never have really gotten into trouble before. I've only ever had one detention in my life and that's about the worst thing ^o^; even that was for a crappy reason.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • Two years ago I got AC at least five or six times and got suspended twice and almost went to the alternative school.
    But I'm a lot better now, especially with all the kids that started the fights I was in are now in none of my classes. So I don't really get in trouble anymore.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • The only times I've been in trouble was when I was tardy a lot. (Sister's fault), I had to spend detention with my Pedophile teacher who got fired for liking his students a bit too much a year later.
    I also got detention on the last day of school when my cell phone went off.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I never got in trouble XD I was called to the principal's office to talk about applying for a scholarship. Oh yeah, and also that one time I was picked as Student of the Month.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well over 50 detentions, at least 1 suspension. Mainstream schooling was not for me.

What's funny is most of them were for not attending lessons, while it goes without saying that I simply didn't attend the detentions either.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • All. The. Fricking. TIME!!!!

For no reason most of the time!

I've gotten several Lunch Detentions, some After School Detentions, and 2 Suspentions... THE SECOND BEING FOR THE REST OF THE BLOODY YEAR!!! >.>
    Thankfully it was the last week or two of school.

I REALLY, REALLY need to control my "other side"....

damn childsavers trying to shove me into the system >.>

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • THere was a time when I was in first grade when a 'Yo Mamma' joke got me there for a little bit. Since then I been staying out of trouble. Really I did go there a lot during high school just to talk to the principal about student council stuff then anything else. haha

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I never got in trouble. Mainly because whatever I did was done by everyone else (like not doing homework once throughout Year 10 and 11 and usually in late before those years) and was next to nothing to what most people did. Being late to lessons doesn't really matter that much, either.

The only time I did was when it *wasn't* my fault. Thea teacher told us we had swimming and the whole of my group brought in our swimming stuff. Then she told us she didn't say that and we were in detention for break.

I can't believe some people here have got suspensions though. The only way you could get suspended at my secondary school is *maybe* causing a fight (not always though and you'd probably have to have done a ton of other things) or maybe starting a fire to the school. But I don't know about that because no-one ever got caught haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've never gotten a detention, suspension, or expulsion before. I'm too much a a goody two-shoes and I'm really cautious about what I do, because I don't like it when people get mad at me. :/

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I've had a couple detentions but that's about it. and those were just for being late too many times. other than those in high school, I got sent to the principals office in second grade. (Back then they were still allowed to spank you.)

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • o god the principals office. Those were some fun times. I think i got suspended at least twice each year in high school. The worst i ever got was when me and a friend taped fart spray down (its in a spray can and smells nasty) and tossed it in a teachers room. Me and him had to serve a 5 day suspension in summer :(

Years
  • The last time I had detention was in 4th grade, I believe, for not doing homework. It was hard adjusting to having to do it... D: Since then, though, I've done (most of) my homework, and I don't get in other kinds of trouble, so there's no need for discipline.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Last....year I got a 1 week suspension for throwing a football at the teacher! It was a joke, and he was supposed to catch it! My friend got suspended for calling my teacher a midget (She is REALLY small!)

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Meh, I don' really ge tin trouble that much. When I did though, I always went to the vice principle's office, which was good because she was clearly sexist and let me off the hook so many times I lost count. >3 She's going to be principle this year. Don't find that too safe, but oh well! Only two more years left and I deal with this stuff no further lol.

-Neko

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I've never been the type of guy to get into serious trouble. Usually, its just a lunch dentention where I have to stay back in class during lunch. I've received one afternoon detentions so far in my 3 years of high school.

Back