• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Hello there, Pinhead!
    (Heh... Pinhead... Poking around... I get it! xD)

So, you find the community pretty nice, eh?
    Well, I hope you will find that we don't dissapoint when it comes to content either. If you do happen to find a thread of interest to you, go ahead and state your opinions! I'm sure we would all love to hear them!

Here's hoping that you will continue to enjoy the forums for quite a while.
    Welcome to PC.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hey pinhead, welcome to PC!

So, you were poking around and finally decided to join? Nice choice =P....I'm sure you'll find everything to your liking here.

So get posting and have fun!

Pinhead

Won't you scream my name?
    Years
  • yea most of my friends arent into pokemon so im looking foward to discussions on here. ^_^ oh and pardon my spelling and grammar its pretty bad i get it from my friends all the time lol

Years
  • Eh, it's not too bad. You should see some of the younger noobs, XD.

Yeah, the site covers pretty much every aspect of Pokemon, so you are bound to find what you're looking for.

My friends aren't interested, but they don't give me a hard time for playing it, they sort of get used to it.
    What area of pokemon interests you? I R Competitive Battla!

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey,

Welcome To PokeCommunity!
    I hope you have a great time here and i hope you make alot of friends.Read the rules and faqs to,they'll help you improve,ect,ect. I hope you stay active and have a great time posting around the forums aswell as looking around.I hope you make alot of friends here.

Cheers,
    TLM

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Well hello there Pinhead, and I am glad you did join PC!
    Did you get your name from Hellraiser? (The bad guy is called Pinhead!)

Well, there isn't much I can say since most people covered everything, so just make sure to have a fun time here, posting around and such. Make sure to make some great friends as well!

And trust me, this site is great fun, you will love it!

Poke Trainer Gary

Optimistic
    Years
  • Hello Pinhead,
    Yep, this place is the sweetest. Welcome to the PC and we hope you have a good time here. Don't forget to read the rules and FAQ. You will surely get a lot of friends here if you want.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey. I'm glad you decided to join the greatest forum of all time; we can always do with new members.

Anyways, Pinhead, if you ever wanna chat, don't be afraid to drop me a visitor message, m'kay?

Pinhead

Won't you scream my name?
    Years
  • Well hello there Pinhead, and I am glad you did join PC!
    Did you get your name from Hellraiser? (The bad guy is called Pinhead!)

Nah i got my name from goin to islander games. I wear a hat that is covered with pins. So everyone who i met there started calling me pinhead lol

Quiet Pichu

I'm The Man who can't be moved
    Years
  • Hey there Pinhead, Welcome to PC.
    I hope you enjoy your stay.
    If you need any help don't hesitate to private message me or leave me a visitor message.

Back